PART ONE

•1 •
It occurred there as they stood,
Where the water had turned to blood,
That they no longer felt a sense of hatred,
Only that if pure love.
  - anon

•  1 •

Theo smirked, releasing a river of red blood from the corner of his mouth.
Liam, whose knuckles were red and raw, continually hit the boy in an attempt of getting him to fight back.
"I'm not hitting you"  Theo spat, blood hitting the floor. He smiled, his teeth resembling that of a malicious vampire after a kill. 

You see, Liam Dunbar, was too young when he was bitten and turned by the true alpha of Beacon Hills, Scott McCall. Only 15 to be exact.
Not only was his mind and body still developing, but he was struggling mentally. Sever anger issues, getting thrown out of his school for destroying his coaches car in a lust for revenge, after being kicked off of the lacrosse team.

However, being turned gave Liam motivation to improve his anger.  Music and working out helped relieve stress and the constant feeling of wanting to hit a wall. However, one thing, one person, came in the way of Liams ongoing improvement. Theo Raeken. The sociopath, who killed his own sister, who put everyone's life before his own only wanting to survive regardless of any lives taken while doing so and who is the boy who nearly killed himself trying to protect Liam from the ghost riders.

"Why not! Does your heart still hurt from when your sister repeatedly tore it out of you own chest?" Liam yelled, while punching Theo, cracking his jaw. Another spurt of blood hit the ground.
Theo chuckled, not affected by the remark that had just been made. Standing straight, he spat a mouth full of blood onto the ground, looking straight back at Liam who was about to take another hit.
"Fine. It's you fault if you get hurt Dunbar."
Theo gripped Liams arm, defending himself from another broken nose.
He refused to loosen his grip, he twisted his opponents arm until he heard it break.
Liam screamed out in pain, pulling his broken arm into place. Falling to the ground he watched as Theo left the school library, into the darkness of the night.

Liam was the last person left at the library as he was there after hours. No students came at this time anymore. Still sitting on the floor, he stared into the puddles of blood that he had cause.
A tinge of guilt had hit Liam for causing so much pain to someone without even stating his reason to Theo himself .
Liam blamed Theo for Hayden's death, so he wanted to make that clear. He attempted to do so by following Theo to the school library, the reason for his whereabouts was undetermined, all Liam cared about was putting Theo in the most amount of pain as he could, without actually killing him.

He stood up defeated, walking towards the tissues which were placed upon the librarians desk. Taking the tissues back to the puddles of blood, Liam attempted to clean up every piece of evidence that pointed to there being a fight that night, especially a fight involving Theo Raeken and Liam Dunbar.
Before leaving the library he turned all of lights out, knowing that no other students would enter after he left.

He followed the trail that the roads led him, not knowing where he'd end up. The street lights illuminated the road in front allowing Liam to see where he was heading although he didn't necessarily care. Staring into the dark, starry night sky he thought of Hayden. The night she was killed, the night that Liam should've been killed instead. He wished that he could've been the one to take the bullet.

They were standing on the rooftop of the hospital, celebrating their escape from the ghost riders. Believing that Theo had sacrificed his life for theirs, believing that they did not have to fight anymore that night.  They noticed a horse down below, a black horse whose body was glowing, radiating, from the lights of the hospital. Smiles still on their face when all of a sudden two ghost riders appeared behind them. Turning to each other, with both of their glowing eyes they nodded, to confirm that they were going to fight the riders. The evaluator doors open and out fell a bloodied Theo Raeken.

"Liam, duck!" Theo screamed.
Ducking, Liam heard a gunshot shortly followed by a scream. He then realised that by not being the one to get shot, Hayden was, as she was standing directly behind him, fighting off the second ghost rider. He turned and saw that Hayden was not taken like the others, but dying. Blood flowed from her stomach, followed by a river coming from her mouth. He knew that if he comforted her that he'd be killed too, but he didn't care. He dropped by her side and held her dying body. Theo roared and attempted to fight off the two ghost riders, defending the two from any further pain.
"I-I'm sorry Hayd- Hayden keep your eyes open. You're going to be fine p-please just stay awake." Liam sobbed his body warm from her blood.  A single tear escaping his eye, falling down his cheek. He heard her heartbeat slow, then come to a sudden stop. She was dead. Liam couldn't even process what had happened before her body was taken in a glow of turquoise. Her dead body had been taken like the others when they were shot. The only difference was that they were alive.

Theo had managed to fight off one of the riders, but was struggling to fend off the second.
Liam roared,in a fit of rage he built up enough strength and confidence to take down the rider with his bare hands. Theo watched as the boy marched up to the rider, grabbing its head with his two hands. Clenching it as hard as he could until it shattered, crumbling through his fingertips. The boy fell to the ground and began crying. He sobs held the pain Theo couldn't even identify. He attempted to approached Liam
"Liam, I'm"-
"Just leave! I- you can't even feel sincerity, you don't understand! Just go" Liam cut him off shouting through the tears.
That was the last night that he saw Theo, until now.

Liam dived back into reality. He noticed a warm liquid falling from his eye. A tear. Quickly wiping it from his face he took in his surrounding. He was standing on a small wooden bridge which creaked at every movement Liam made.

Under the bridge was trickling water, a river. The sound of the trickling water took over Liams mind. He remember the night that he and Stile's were stalking Theo in hope of finding something to prove to Scott's pack that Theo Raeken, was not actually Theo Raeken. Nobody believed Stiles, but he was right. Not in the sense that Theo was some imposter but he wasn't the same person that he was in the past.

The river that Liam stood above was the river that Theo's sister had died in.
A cold wind struck Liam, sending a nervous shiver up his spine, he now felt paranoid as if someone, something was watching him. He gripped his arms together dried blood still remained on his knuckles, from where they split from beating Theo. He still felt the throbbing of where he's bone in his arm had snapped. Gripping his arms tighter he began to walk, his mind wanted to return home.
He heard sounds, whispers. Each step came faster and faster until it turned into a run.
Shrubs bit at his ankles, the bones of the leaves broke after being crushed by a single step.
Liams breathing increase, this sudden feeling of anxiety, washed over him in seconds. And in seconds he was home.

It was the same building, the same front door. The feeling of familiarity took over the anxiety and once again he felt safe.
Quietly entering the house in hopes to not wake his mother or step father. He continued and crept up the stairs and into his bedroom.
Without showering, or changing he took off his shoes and laid on top of the bed. He used no covers, had no warmth but only held the desire to sleep. And sleep is what he did.

*****
I know, I took the hospital scene and school scene from the show and changed it up a bit.
I don't know if I will continue this story, if I do I will add Thiam more and more. I'll also only continue if people enjoy reading what I write. But thank you for reading this part, I'll update as soon as possible. Leave a comment & if I made a mistake correct me if you please :)