PART SEVEN

• 7 •

Tonight I am lonely,
Tonight I am sad,
The demons are screaming
And I need you to hold me.
-a.d.r

• 7 •

• 7 •

By now it was early nightfall, meaning that the usually loud and talkative birds had found shelter for the passing night which left the street almost silent.

Theo stood helplessly in the door way, his face bruised yellow and purple.
His body had yet to heal completely, causing Liam to believe that the injuries were inflicted recently.
Blood remained all over his body where recent wounds lived, before vanishing, some wounds however, were still visible.

"What happened!" Liam asked protectively, bringing the boy inside, closing the door behind him.
He reassessed Theo's body. Noticing the deep claw marks that were visible on his chest, the bloodied holes in his bloody, white t-shirt, the paste of blood mixed with his knitted hair and the thick red liquid that was presented across his knuckles.

"You were right. That pack, it's not even a pack. It just a bunch of psychos who want to turn everyone in beacon hills."
"I didn't want to be a part of it so I tried to leave and when the others told Durite what I was planning. Well he obviously wasn't very pleased with me." Theo spoke vigorously,chuckling in anger while clenching his hands into a fist.

"Why did you come here?" Liam asked curiously.

"You're the only person I can rely on at the moment. Have you forgotten that everyone in Beacon Hills hates me? I had no where else to go." Theo replied.

"Oh okay." Liam spoke as he stared at the deep scratches placed upon Theo's chest.
He was glad that Theo came to Liam when he searched for safety, however he didn't like the fact that the only reason that Theo had chosen Liam as his safe place, was because he had no other option.

"Why aren't you healing?" Liam asked nodding down towards the deep cuts.

"It's from an alpha, it's healing just slower than usual." Theo spoke, almost as if he didn't feel any pain.

"Oh, okay. Um you can go shower if you want and borrow some of my clothes. Or not I don't mind, just don't get blood everywhere." Liam asked cluelessly.

"You are one awkward Beta Liam." Theo teased.

"I may be awkward but I still could kick your ass if I wanted to" Liam spoke bluntly.

"Don't get too angry Dunbar." Theo chuckled.

Liam lead Theo towards the bathroom gathering a towel as well as a black T-shirt and pants for Theo to wear.
Liam stood awkwardly outside of the bathroom door waiting for Theo to say something, a thank you, presumably.