PART FOURTEEN

• 14 •

• 14 •

Waking up, Liam felt as though a new chapter of his life had begun.
One that will be filled with secrets to hide his love, allowing no one to venture through his mind, no one expect for Theo.

He lay quietly muddled in bedsheets and Theo's body, he was warm and he felt home. He looked thoughtfully up at Theo's sleeping face and his soft features. Liam felt caressed by his beauty, but his body was soon hit by a pinge of guilt for how he was thinking and feeling.
He grew up thinking that like another boy was wrong. Not from his parents or home life, but how the word 'gay' was portrayed at school.

You were called gay if you liked pink, if you did your homework correctly and nobody wanted to be called gay. As he grew up so did the people around him, the comments came to a stop when everyone realised what the word actually meant.
Liam wasn't gay. I mean, he still likes girls, he doesn't want to have a title yet he just wants to feel normal.

It was a Saturday morning which seemed to be no different than other Saturday morning. But it really was. It was the first actual day that he wasn't confused with himself, thinking that something was wrong with him.
He felt warm, warmer than he's felt in a long time. He's been washed with a sense of cold ever since he met Theo he believed that it was because of the events which were occurring during the same time. The things he's witnessed are unimaginable.

Theo's hair was messy yet still perfect, Liam thought while smiling dumbly to himself. He felt so happy, so comfortable but he knew it couldn't be like this forever. Bad things were happening around him and he couldn't just ignore it.

He shouldn't of ran from that body the previous night. Well he didn't, Theo practically dragged him away because he then later found out that the police said that it wasn't there when they went to investigate and there were no signs of it ever being there.
Nobody has come up with a conclusion about what Nathan has become, they're not even close. The only thing, the only piece of information that they know of is it has something to do with Durite and his pack. 

"Watching me sleep again Dunbar? How charming," Theo spoke warmly, snapping Liam out of his train of thought.
Instead of getting embarrassed or shy, he just smiled. "Good morning,"
The two lie in silence, just staring at each other while smiling like complete idiots.
"I have to go shower," Liam finally spoke, still smiling at Theo.
"Okay," Theo replied, biting his lip subtly.

Liam turned on the water and let the warmth cover his entire body. He reached down and grabbed his hard, slippery soap and proceeded cleaned his body. *i'm sorry I just had to 😂*
He dressed in a dark, black pair of jeans with a plain maroon t-shirt and a pair of average vans.

After he got dressed he returned to Theo's room to see what he was up up.
He had changed into a grey hoodie and jeans, wearing the same vans as Liam did. Theo looked up at Liam.
"Your phones been ringing, I was going to answer but you know," Theo smiled awkwardly.

Liam had several miss calls from Mason, as well as a few text messages.
"Mason wants us to meet him at the school library." Liam told Theo.
"I didn't even know that they still opened it on weekends." Theo said curiously.
"Neither did I."

Liam found his library after hours keycard and told Theo that they were leaving. It was quite cold so Liam was slightly gripping his arms together for warmth. Theo noticed and grabbed one of his hoodies before throwing it at Liam.
"You look cold"

Liam smiled. He put on the black hoodie which was a fair amount too big for him, but it was perfect.
It smelt like Theo, and gave him the warmth that felt like the warmth he gets whenever he's with him.
"Come on,"
Theo grabbed his car keys and exited the loft, Liam followed closely.

They made their way to their library.
Once they arrived and began walking to the building Liams eyes connected with someone who he wished was a stranger. It wasn't. Instead it was Aubrey. Why the hell is she back here Liam thought to himself. He began to look at the ground hoping that he'd pass her without any problem.
"Liam," Theo spoke, causing Liam to look up.
Aubrey stomped in front of him with a thud.
"What the fuck Liam!" She yelled profoundly.

Liam took a step backwards to put space between the two. Theo stood awkwardly, watching the two.
"You, you kissed me and then just left? You didn't even say goodbye!" She continued. Her skin began to show a slight shade of pink, probably from the anger.
Liam couldn't find the any words to say.
"Okay first, first of all you kissed me, and secondly—" Liam was cut off when Aubrey began rambling again.

"Why would you do that? You're such an asshole! And now I'm going to see you everyday!" Liam looked at Theo, who seemed to be holding in laughter. Aubrey was acting completely immature and childish, it was amusing.
"Wait.. You've moved here?" Liam spoke, trying not to laugh.
"Yeah so? I've got to go help move in, bye" She spoke glaring then shoving past Liam.

Liam chuckled and turned to Theo.
"Whats so funny!" He asked Theo, his voice whiney.
"Nothing, you're just so good with women," he laughed.
"Oh yeah yeah. That's why I've got you instead," Liam replied smiley dumbly up at Theo, who returned it.

Ignoring what had just happened they entered the school library where Mason sat at a table covered with books. Liam felt nervous, nervous for Mason to be around Theo, he didn't want things to be tense or awkward.
Once they got closer to Mason he spoke, without even greeting the pair.
"He's a vrkolak" Mason turned one of his many books around and began to read a page.

"The Greek werewolf, Vrkolak,  is closely related to the vampire. The lycanthropist falls into a cataleptic trance, during which his soul leaves his body, enters that of a wolf and ravens for blood, or the souls of a wolf enters theirs, allowing them to keep their identity. On the return of the soul, the body is exhausted and aches as though it had been put through violent exercise. After death lycanthropists become vampires. They are believed to frequent battlefields in wolf or hyena shapes, and to suck the breath from dying soldiers, or to enter houses and steal the infants from their cradles,"

"Okay so a baby stealing werewolf vampire. Seems real enough," Theo spoke.
"That might explain his eyes! His vampire traits might just be already peaking through!" He added proudly, ignoring what Theo had just said.

"Okay so if we kill it, it's just going to come back as a vampire?" Liam blurted out in frustration.
"That's great," Theo added bluntly.

*****
I'm so sorry for missing so many days! I'm just so tired. I'm just gonna post whenever I have time. Please vote and comment, I love reading what you guys have to say it makes me way too happy 😂 byeee