PART THIRTEEN

• 13 •
The first time
I kissed you,
I was hooked,
One kiss and I
was addicted

• 13 •The first timeI kissed you,I was hooked, One kiss and I was addicted

• 13 •

Theo broke the eye contact. Thinking quickly he turned to Liam who was still assessing the body and grabbed his hand tight. Liam opened his mouth and attempted to say something but Theo began to run, dragging the boy behind him.

The hand to hand contact sent shivers up Liams spine, he didn't even have time to realise what was happening he was too focused on Theo's warmth.

They kept running at a fast rate swerving around to avoid contact with any trees. Liam didn't protest or Theo didn't let go of his hand they just ran.
The crunches of the twigs and leaves left Theo paranoid not knowing if whatever it was that he saw was following their trail.

"Theo, I can't," Liam panted pulling his hand out of Theo's grip, which was now sweaty but getting cold. His voice husky and confused, he didn't even know why they were running in the first place.
Theo stopped, panting nearly as much as Liam, but he was more used to running so he got over it quickly. He searched he area, looking for the eyes he just previously saw.
He clenched his jaw and assessed Liam.
"Are you okay?"

Liam looked up at Theo his eyebrow pressing together in confusion. He checked his body for any marks or wounds. He looked foolish doing this, but Theo found it kind of cute.
"Uh I think so?" He spoke softly.

Theo smirked, his eyes glossy and bright radiating off of the moons light.
"Why were we running?" Liam asked cluelessly.
"I thought I saw something," Theo spoke inching closer towards the other boy.
"Okay," Liam spoke, his eyes distracted by Theo's lips. He took a step forwards to meet him from where he was staring.

His heartbeat increased and he bit his lip anxiously, although he knew what was going to happened, he was willing to let it.

Theo cupped his hands gently around Liams face feeling it go warm. He waited to see if Liam would pull away, but he didn't so Theo pressed his lips against Liams.
When they kissed their mouths fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. It was a warm and comforting kiss, like when you haven't seen the person you love for a while and now that they're here you don't want to let them go.

Liam put his hands onto Theo's chest and pushed him slightly backwards to seperate them. His hands could feel his heart beating rapidly.
Liam looked up at Theo whose face was a light shade of red.
"I, I have to go find Corey and Mason," Liam stuttered nervously. He didn't know what to do, he didn't even know if what he just did was the right thing. Theo nodded his head and then looked at the leaf matter on the ground.