PART TWO

•2•
Each breath held the warmth,
each word spoke the cold,
of the truth, the truth it was,
The truth that should never be told.

• Part one of part 2 •

The fluorescent light of the morning sun, peaking through the glass of the bedroom window, woke Liam.  He, who was now in a bundle of  bedsheets and blankets, threw his face into his pillow in hopes of blocking out the invasive light and to return back into a peaceful sleep.

After ten minutes of trying his plan did not succeed. He only felt more awake, more aware and the sun had kept growing, leaving more light to enter Liam's room.
Sitting up he stared at the dry, crusty blood which still remained on the knuckles on both of his hands. He immediately regretted not choosing to have a shower once he had returned home.  He also felt a tinge if embarrassment. He couldn't believe how easily it was for him to lash out, and now Theo knew.

Exiting his bedroom, he walked tiredly towards his bathroom.
Recently Liam had been feeling drained, lonely. He had been feeling as though he had no one to talk to, no one that he could trust, so he kept all of his feelings locked away inside. He knew this would be taking a toll on him sooner or later, he was expecting it, almost ready to lose his own mind. And he was completely okay with it.

Removing his clothing had revealed that Liam had been covered in blood. Carelessly he threw them onto the cold floor, the blood stains still visible.
He stood in the shower, watching the water flow, watching the blood run down the drain hypnotising him.
He felt dirty, no matter how much he cleaned himself. It was as if wishing immense pain amongst someone else had caused him to no longer be clean.

Turning the water off, he returned to his room with nothing but a towel around his waist. He changed into a black hoodie and a pair of jeans. He sat on his bed, he couldn't stop thinking that he had forgotten something, something important.

His heart rate began to increase at the moment he realised that it was Friday, a school day.He grabbed his phone to check the time and to see how many texts he's received which were concerning his whereabouts.
It was 12:38pm.
He read three text messages from Mason.
"Where are you? Schools starting soon"
8:57am
"Liam? Are you coming to school?"
9:38am
"Dunbar we know that werewolves can't get sick what are you doing?"
11:43am

Throwing his phone onto his unmade bed, he sat onto the floor and clasped his head into his hands. He had no motivation what so ever to attend the last periods of the day, but he also felt as though he couldn't miss them.
He knew that by now everyone would be on their lunch break. Instead of going to school to attend classes, he will go with only the intention to speak to Mason and Corey and not to attend any further classes for the day.