04 :: FIFA & Chill

CHAPTER 4: FIFA & Chill

So, there are only three girls left on the list: Cassidy Sijin-Franck, Kaye Montgomery and Emma Grange.

I'm still keen on finding the owner of the diary but I think I'm gonna be more subtle now. Melissa gave me great fruit shower and red mark on my face to remind me not to just jump out and ask a girl if I took her virginity or not.

Next on the list: Cassidy Sijin-Franck.

I was passing by the hallway on my way to Biology when I saw the half-Asian beauty. I approached her as she was closing her locker.

"Hi, Trevor," she greeted me.

Cassie's one of my more frequent bedmates. A fuckbuddy, if you will. But we didn't start out the more-or-less-weekly "meet-ups" until two months ago. Before we got together, I never would have thought that she'd be that sexually active.

The girl was the pastor's daughter, for Pete's sake!

She was kind of like me, but more discreet. I don't want to label her as a slut, because, come on. That's just offensive and ridiculous. Can't a girl do what she wants with her body without being slut-shamed for once? Society's fucked up.

"Hey, Cass," I nodded at her as I leaned back on a locker. "I was wondering what you were doing after school."

"Nothing really. Why?" she asked, shifting her books in her arms.

"Do you wanna hang out at my place? Maybe play some FIFA 14 or something?" I asked.

I remembered that the mystery girl played FIFA the night she found out she was not pregnant. Not many girls know how to play that let alone actually enjoy playing it.

Cass looked at me skeptically for a while but then smiled. "Sure," she answered.

"Cool. Meet me at the parking lot after school," I said, smiling at her.

"Okay," she called as I turned around to walk to class.

×××××

"Any reports on the mystery girl?" I asked Louie as we settled down on our usual lunch table.

"Nope. Maybe if we read more from her diary, we would find her quicker!" he said.

I shook my head. "I don't know..."

"Come on," he pressed. "You know you want to."

"Fine," I answered directly. I just wanted to put a mild fight so that it'd look as if I respected the writer's privacy. But since we've already read more than we should have, I thought it'd be useless trying to stop.

I was actually looking forward to reading more. I'm beginning to like this mystery writer. I even had the diary in my bag. I pulled it out and we started reading.

"September 29, 2016"

"I'm starting to get the hang of this whole diary thing. Who knew it could actually make me feel any better?

I saw Trevor with Patricia today. He walked with her to the parking lot. He usually walks there with Louie but I guess today's just different.

Wow, I'm turning into a stalker."

I laughed a little when I read that, although it was a little creepy.