Chapter 1

I gripped my stomach in agony, this was one of the worst pains I've ever been through.

"Help!" I screeched desperately, hoping someone would hear my calls.

Nobody came.

I tried to pull myself off my knees by shifting my weight onto the chair I was previously sitting on, but fell to the ground in the process and hit my head, knocking myself out.

-=+=-

I woke up in the same room, on the same floor, in the same position.

Something different caught my eye. A small silver tray was neatly set on the table, displayed in front of me instead of my plate that I left there last night.

Although it pained me to stand up, I wanted to see what it was.

A small letter was positioned next to a pill bottle and glass of water. The writing was in cursive but seemed rushed.

These will help you feel better, I'm sorry I had to do that to you but I only have two chances left.
-Maid 56

"Maid 56?" I mumbled while picking up the pill bottle. "He doesn't let his maids or butlers have names? Was she the one who looked like she had been crying?"

My whole body was aching like crazy, I was willing to take the risk of having these pills since I figured that I couldn't possibly get any worse.

I placed two in my mouth and swallowed them with the help of some water. I stood still, waiting for the pain to hit, but was surprised when my headache cleared.

"I really can trust you, huh?" I whispered while picking up the note and the pill bottle. "Maid 56."

I tried my best to reach into the back of my mind and remember the layout of Mr Kim's house from the party he took me to a while ago. Soon, I found my way to the front door. I reached around the fancy but surprisingly cold door handle in anticipation.

Desperately, I turned it, wishing it would open. However, wishes never came true. Sighing, I turned spun to find another exit.

"Going somewhere?" I stared down at my feet as soon as I saw him. Mr Kim was standing really close to me, uncomfortably close in fact.

"I want to go home." I mumbled while staring down at my feet.

"Has my hospitality not been up to your standard?" He asked with a sly grin.

"Hospitality?" I asked in anger while shooting a glare up at him. "You call poisoning someone's food good hospitality?"

"Maybe," he said with a pout while leaning down closer to my ear. "But if you keep that bad attitude up I'll show you bad hospitality."

I could feel his warm breath on the side of my face as he spoke, sending a shiver down my spine. I stood there in silence as Tae examined at every detail of my face.

"Also, a friend of ours is coming over soon so you better be on your best behaviour." He said with a grin while skipping away. One minute he's scary, next minute he's a happy child.

A friend of ours? Maybe they could help me escape, I just have to wait until tonight.

-=+=-

I waited all afternoon in anticipation, wondering who would be coming over this evening.

I was sitting across from Taehyung in the living room, reading a book.

The doorbell finally rung.

I glanced up from the page I was on at Tae, expecting him to stand up and answer it. He stared back at me blankly.

"Are you going to get the door?" I asked, confused in why he was just looking at me. Taehyung was silent. I hate it when people ignore me.

A smiling male waltzed into the room not soon after.

"I'm here to meet your said girlfriend!!" Jungkook yelled with a grin. "Hell-... Oh." His eyes drifted down to me in the middle of his greeting.

Jungkook was standing in the entrance of the living room with a plastic bag in one hand and his phone in the other. I had assumed the butler that was standing behind him was the one who had let Jungkook inside.

"Y/n," he said softly. "I didn't know you two were dating."

"What?" I asked while glancing between Jungkook and Taehyung.

Mr Kim stood up from his chair and closed his book. "We've been together for a while now." This statement only made me even more confused.

"Huh?" I asked.

"So when you said you had a boyfriend, it was Tae?" Jungkook asked in shock. "And when you 'met' him on the train when we were having a date you lied and said you didn't know him?" He looked really hurt.

I stared up at Jungkook, unsure what to say. It really seemed like I did all of those things, but I was only pretending to date Mr Kim at that time.

Taehyung left the room in silence. This is all your fault. He ruined the relationship I had build with Jungkook in just one day.

"I thought we had something," Jungkook whispered as tears began welling in his eyes.

"Jungkook you don't understand," I said softly while standing up and desperatly holding onto both of his hands. "Mr Kim- I mean Taehyung has me trapped here. He won't let me leave."

He looked down at me in disgust while pushing my hands away.

"You lied to me." He said through gritted teeth. "You're lying to me right now." I stared up at him in shock. "You're a liar, y/n."

Mr Kim walked back into the room as he said the last four words.

"I'll be leaving now." Jungkook said while turning away and exiting the room.

"A liar," I whispered while falling into my chair. I stared up at Taehyung, expressionless. Maybe I deserve this.