CHAPTER 3-FIXED AGAIN

You walk, well drag yourself over to parts and service, and there's springtrap, waiting for you. "took ya long enough"
Springtrap says, grinning. He directs you onto the table, and he knocks you out.

Springtrap P. O. V
I begin fixing mangle. I want her to be beautiful, so that's how i build her, beautifully. When she's done, i think to myself, "wow, she's beautiful". I know my work is done, but i will wait for her to wake up so I can surprise her with her beauty.

Normal P. O. V
You awake to see your new self, a beautiful pink and white fox, with a red bow and a fluffy tail. You cant help but hug springtrap. "thank you so much". You say. "your welcome, mangle". Springtrap says before leaving the room, his ears bent back. You run after him. "springy, whats wrong"? You ask, but he continues to walk away. You tackle him until he's on the floor,hes much larger than you, but you being able to tackle him easily surprises you." i wont let go until you tell me what is wrong ". You say, holding him to the ground. Springtrap sighs...

Toy freddy P. O. V
I hear a strange voice coming from the halls, so i decide to investigate. I see mangle, but shes fixed. The problem is, she's on top of another male. I walk away, thinking theyre gonna have sexual attractions.

Normal P. O. V
... "you dont know my past, do you"? Springtrap asks. You nod your head. He throws you off him, picks you up and brings you to a secret room, locking the door when he puts you down.