CHAPTER 9-A NEW ENEMY

You are snuggled up next to springy, his arm around you as the 2 if you watch horror movies with a spare TV you found earlier. Toy Freddy is spying on you 2,but you don't notice. You scream a few seconds later, slender man is killing a woman on the TV. You snuggle closer to springtrap, hiding your face. "its OK, he's gone now". Springy says, comforting you. Toy Freddy walks away as you and Springy kiss. You then continue to watch the movie.

WITH TOY FREDDY

toy Freddy walked over to puppet, who was in his box watching Netflix (NETFLIX AND CHILL XD) "srrsly, Netflix and chill"? -_- toy Freddy says, scaring puppet." fuck you toy Freddy, i was watching camp camp". Puppet says. Toy freddy talks to puppet, about how he can split up you and springy.

BACK WITH YOU

The movie ends, and springtrap laughs his ass off, YOU HAD FACE PLANTED ONTO THE FLOOR, AND YOUR PASSED OUT. Springy kicks you lightly and you awake, sitting up. "why was i on the floor"? You ask, confused." you face planted when you got scared as fuck". Springy replies, still laughing. A few seconds later you see toy Freddy, he is walking past you guys, holding a pick axe. Your confused, but you shrug your shoulders and sit next to springy to watch the next movie. You don't notice toy Freddy standing in the doorway. "hello, MANGO"! toy freddy says, scaring you." stop calling me that, and what do you wa-". Your cut off by toy freddy suddenly holding the pick axe, his eyes red. Springtrap jumps in front of you, his eyes red, 1 of them are glowing. Toy Freddy grins, and springtrap pushes you backwards. You have tears running down your face, "Toy Freddy, you don't have to do this, us splitting up was for the best, I'M SORRY"!!!! You say. Toy freddy looks over at you" ITS TOO LATE FOR SORRY, MANGLE"!!!! Toy Freddy replies. You get up, and out of anger you punch toy freddy. Springtrap stands back, as he sees you turning black. Toy freddy rubs his face as you grab the axe. "SMASH"!!!! you smash toy freddy with the axe, killing him. A tear rolls down your face, and you return to normal. You made a new enemy, shadow freddy. He watched the battle, and he became angry...

AUTHORS NOTE:
im taking a break on this, to work on a fnaf o. c im using for spring bonnie x raven (my o. cs mame). Its gonna be a new fan-fic so yeah, thx for understanding and stay scary all you wonderful people