CHAPTER 11-THE NEW DANGER

You wake up on springtrap's chest, seems like you 2 have been sleeping together (insert lenny face here). Springtrap wakes up a few minutes later, and he yawns loudly. You snuggle up on his chest to show your awake. You look up at springtrap, and he looks down at you, grinning. "morning sunshine". He says to you. "morning springy, did ya sleep well"? You ask." well, other than what happened last night, I slept really well, what about you "? Springtrap replied." yeah, i slept well too ". You reply, hugging him. He hugs back, blushing slightly. After a kiss, the 2 of you walk out. "h-hey springtrap,can i tell you something"?you ask."sure,what is it mangle"?you reply."well,im uhh im,im pregnant".you say,revealing the news. Springtrap's eyes widen at the news,you look up at him,ears slightly dropped. Springtrp grins at you,then picks you up into a hug,"your kidding right"?!?! he says."nope,were gonna be parents".you reply."im so happy"!!!!springtrap says.The others are watching from backstage,annoyed that you 2 are so loud constantly,and yous act like the pizzareia is yours even though you dont."should we kill them"?chica asks."yes she should".freddy,bonnie,toy bonnie,golden freddy and toy chica say."mangle,i have something to say to you".springtrap says."what is it springy"?you ask."well,since weve been together ive wanted to say this,i love you more than everything,you taught me love,so i want to ask,mangle,will you make me the luckiest animatronic in the world".he says as he gets on 1 knee."will you,marry me"?he asks.Your eyes fill up with tears,"yes,YES OF COURSE I WILL"!!you say,nearly crying. Springtrap stands up and sweeps you into a hug,this was officially the best day of your guys life. Freddys eyes turned black with small white dots,everyones did."they have made a mistake".freddy says,his anger taking over.The others should be hapy for you guys,but they arent."this is war".freddy says.