the birth of plushtrap

TIMESKIP 5 MONTHS

You are in alot of pain as you sit in kids cove,springtrap by your side. Springtrap has been by your side even since your pain has become noticable,and he will do anything to help you out."ill be right back,ok mangle"?springtrap asks.you nod your head,and springtrap runs off and gets puppet.When puppet arrives,he tells springtrap to fuck off.Puppet teleports you to the back room,away from everyone else then he teleports away.you are left there,alone,in heaps of pain,well shit.You scream from the pain.The pain is unbearable,you cant stand it.You scream again from the pain,but nobody hears you.You begin to breath heavily before screaming again.Nobody is there to help you which makes matters worse,you breath heavily again before screaming so loud.After ages of screaming and breathing ,oil is around you and fucking finally the pain is over.You look down and see a small golden green animatronic rabbit with no holes,grayish yellow eyes and 2 full ears,its your child.you open the backroom door,the child in your arms,hes asleep.You walk properly and soon find springtrap. you put your son on springtraps head,and you still hold it. springtrap grabs it,he holds his son infront of him and nearly cries."hes the cutest little thing ive ever seen".springtrap says."i know,but what should we call him"?you ask."how about...plushtrap".springtrap says."plushtrap,its perfect".you reply.you have the perfect husband,and now the perfect son,you have a perfect life ahead of you...

@youAreAwesome22 i hope this is what you wanted

READERS NOTE

thank you so much for reading this,i enjoyed writing every moment of this.This has to be my favourite book ive written so far and i cant wait to write more. Im so happy that people are actualy reading these and i never thought id get as far as i am now.I cant wait to write more fan-fics,and i might even start doing requests on fan-fics.If you want me to write a certant fan-fic[maybe even a sequel to this one],please say your ideas in the comments on THIS PAGE ONLY.thank you so much,stay scary all you wonderful people