CHAPTER 7-REVENGE

FOXY P. O. V
i want to kill him, he took my mango away from me. Nobody takes my mangle, I don't care if shes my sister, SHE'S MINE, ALL MINE "!!!!!!!!! I say to myself, laughing evilly.

NORMAL P. O. V
it's 10:30 at night, and your Tuckered. You cuddle up next to springtrap, he then kisses your forehead." i love you, mangle".springtrap says, kissing your forehead. "i love you too springy". You reply, cuddling up against his chest. The 2 of you fall asleep about half an hour later. You awake a few hours later to see foxy... TRYING TO TAKE SPRINGTRAP AWAY!!!!! you gorge out 1 of foxy's eyes with your hook. Springtrap awakes to see you trying to kill foxy. *SCREECH* foxy jumpscares springtrap and he falls over. You jump in front of foxy, angry. "CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I LOVE SPRINGTRAP"!?!?!?? you yell. Foxy becomes angry." i have something springtrap doesnt, A HEART OF GOLD"!!! foxy says. "it's not about how much of gold is in your heart". You explain. "springtrap has something you will never have, he has respect, love, and a kind heart". You say. Foxy knows hes defeated, so he commits suicide with your hook. Springtrap opens his eyes, and sees your paw in front of him, and he takes it. You pull him up, and he sees your hook inside foxys chest, and springy becomes surprised. Ignoring foxy is dead, he kisses you and you kiss him back. "with foxy dead, we can do whatever we want". You say, hugging springy. "yeah". Springtrap replies, hugging you.