CHAPTER 10-SHADOWS ATTACK

Shadow Freddy stood there, seeing his dead lover. He looks likes he's crying but shadows cant cry. You don't care besides toy Freddy tried to kill you. Shadow Freddy looks up at you, and grins evilly. "YOU KILLED MY BOYFRIEND, SO NOW I'LL KILL YOU"!!! Shadow Freddy said, growing big, sharp teeth. You feel yourself turning black, and springtrap runs to you." mangle, MANGLE"!!!!! springtrap yells, hoping you'll be OK. You laugh then say, "YOU SHALL JOIN YOUR BOYFRIEND IN HELL, FATHER"!!!!!!! You run up to shadow Freddy, holding the axe from before, and start to slash him with it." SLASH"!!! Shadow Freddy grabs the axe and slashes you with it, causing you to pass out. Oil spills everywhere around you and springtrap stands there.

SPRINGTRAP P. O. V
i see mangle, lying there, oil everywhere. I cant take it anymore, shadow Freddy has to die. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DESTROY MY WORLD, TOY FREDDY WAS TRYING TO CHEAT ON YOU BY KILLING ME THEN BEING WITH MANGLE. MANGLE DID WHAT SHE COULD"!!! i scream, tears streaming down my face." he.. Tried to cheat on me"? Shadow Freddy asks, dropping the axe. I go over and pick it up, my eyes turn red. "YES, NOW YOU'LL JOIN HIM"!!!! I yell, then slash shadow Freddy with the axe. I kill him. I run over to mangle, pick her up then run her to the others." HELP, FAST. IT'S MANGLE, SHE'S DIEING "!!!! I yell. Marionette takes her, then goes to a secret place, Goldy by his side." please be OK ". I repeat to myself.

IN MANGLES ROOM

Oil and animatronic parts are everywhere, and shadow Freddy's body lay there, an axe in his head. He is dead, but a new danger approaches, the danger of mangle dieing...