CHAPTER 4-IS THIS LOVE?

Your surprised as springtrap sits right in front of you, you also blush kinda. "well, heres my back story". Springtrap says, and you listen close. "i was the son of a killer, he murder children after my brother was killed by fredbear."

Mangle P. O. V
Fredbear? Wait, i was there. I think to myself.

Normal P. O. V
You cut off springtrap. "i was there when that happened". You say, then letting him carry on. "ok then". He continues. "anyways, he wanted revenge on the children that caused the death of my brother. People thought i was the kid in the foxy mask called 'Terrence', but i wasn't. I wasn't even at the pizzeria when it happened. Well, my father was known as 'purple guy', because he would always dress in purple clothing. So, he killed about 8 children, then he killed mother. I was depressed, so i went to see the spring bonnie suit, my favourite. I was about 17-20 at the time. Soon, i saw souls, 5 of them coming towards me. I tried to force them back, but i had no choice to get into the suit. They thought i was my father. About 10 seconds later, 'CRUNCH'! The spring locks went inside me, and i was bleeding out." you gasp. He continues. "after a few seconds of me screaming, trying to force off the spring locks, i bleed out, I lay there, dead inside my favourite suit. 30 years later, im right here, talking to my new best friend, you". Springtrap sighs, and you suddenly hug him. "im so sorry about what happened". You say, feeling springtrap now hug you. "thanks for understanding, mango". He says, making you blush. "anything for a great friend like you". You say, finishing the hug. "you seem like your lonely when I'm not around, wanna become you know, room mates"? You ask." sure, thanks ". Springtrap replies." anytime". You say, taking springtrap's hand and bringing him to your 'room'.as you tell springtrap your back story, you wonder,"i have strange feelings for springtrap, is this love"?