chapter 12-The battle part 1

FREDDY POV

I creep over to a table near springtrap and mangle,i suddenly see toy bonnie and toy chica by them."those fools".i think to myself.I then hear toy bonnie and toy chica say "freddy,bonnie,chica and goldy are coming for you guys,but we are here to help".GRRRRRR,those 2 will pay!!

NORMAL POV

You become scared as you hear that the others are coming for you.Springtrap rushes over to a closet and pulls out a sword,a knife,a gun,a shotgun and a dagger."here,use these".he says,handing you the shotgun,toy chica the knife and toy bonnie a gun."but-".your cut off by springtrap saying,"this is war". Freddy is the first to attack,he leaps up into the air and tackles over,but springtrap pulls him off you.You jump up and run at him,but freddy pins you to the ground and whispers in your ear,"say goodbye to your child".Chica suddenly jumps at springtrap and freddy knocks you out as springtrap fights off chica. Springtrap sees that you have been knocked out and he runs to you."mangle,MANGLE"!!! he shouts at you,but you dont wake up. Springtrap is overcome with rage,so he pounces at freddy,pins him to the ground and stabs him with the dagger.You see yourself in a small room,and in the shadows is toy freddy."t-toy freddy,WHATS HAPPENING"!?!?!you say,although its a dream.He turns around,and you suddenly see a light,then the light fades.You see bonnie and chica has pinned springtrap onto the ground,you also see toy bonnie and toy chica trying to get the others off him.You cant wake up,and you see bonnie hit springtrap with a hammer.That is the final straw,you force yourself awake,your eyes turn red,and you stand up. "HOW DARE YOU HIT SPRINGTRAP WITH A FILTHY HAMMER"!!!!! You shout.Bonnie and chica turn around,And see you.You cant take it anymore,"you have made the biggest mistake ever"!!You say. Springtrap sees you pounce at bonnie,you then hold the shotgun to bonnies head...