The weeding

[requested by @youAreAwesome22 so thx,ive always wanted to do a wedding scene]

TIMESKIP 3MONTHS

today is the day you are gonna marry springtrap,your so nervous.It doesnt help that you are pregnant.Toy chica and chica agree to help you get ready,while goldy helps springtrap,they are brothers anyway.You dress into a beautiful white dress with white flower patterns on them.Toy chica puts a head band covered in flowers on your head,and you dress into beautiful white boots.You take a peek outside the door,"holy shit thats alot of people".you say,your nerves getting the better of you. bonnie and chica's 2 children are the flower girls,and toy chica and chica are your brides maids. Springtrap stands on the 'podium type thing',and bells ring.Bonnica and ruby spread around flowers as you walk down the isle,your nerves fading.You hold your head high,and you see springtrap's mouth slightly spread open in surprise.At last you get to the end og the isle and stand by springtrap,"you look absolutely beautiful".springtrap whispers."you look handsome yourself".you reply,suddenly noticing that goldy is springtrap's best man.For some reason,toy freddy is the 'speaker person[idk]'."today,were are gathered to celebrate 2 lovers,and future parents uniting in marriage ,springtrap [formerly spring bonnie],an amazing animatronic rabbit and mangle,a strong,beautiful arctic fox animatronic".toy freddy says."springtrap,do you take mangle to be your lawfully wedded wife"?toy freddy asks."i do".springtrap replies,making you blush."mangle,do you take springtrap to be your lawfully wedded husband"?toy freddy asks you."i do".you reply,your mind is full of things to say,you cant beleive this is happening.The 2 of you say your vows and exchange rings,and then the fun part comes along."i now pronounce you husband and wife,you may kiss the bride".toy freddy says. Springtrap pulls you close to him and kisses you,and you kiss back.Everyone cheers,you 2 are offically married.