CHAPTER 8-REVEALING THE SECRET

SPRINGTRAP P. O. V
"i have to make it official fucking God damnit". I think to myself, stroking mangles fur.

Normal P. O. V
You lay on springtrap's lap, feeling a sweet sensation as he strokes your fur. He stares at you with an eagle eye. "im gonna tell them". Springy says, putting you down. He walks off, scaring you cause hes gonna tell. You run after springtrap, "SPRINGY PLEASE DONT TELL THE OTH-". your cut off by the others, standing there in shock. "congratulations guys". Toy freddy says, and the others cheer in agreement. You cant help but blush, springy had organised a celebration, all for you. You walk over to the others, theres food, drinks and even a DJ as you guys celebrate. You go to Freddy who's the DJ and asks for a song request. He nods, and you stand in the stage and everyone looks at you. "this song us for springy, my world. I love you springy"
You say, then nod at Freddy. He plays the music and you sing, while everyone cheers you on. Springy blushes as you sing, your voice ringing across the room. The song lasts about two minutes. Everyone cheers your name when the music fades. You walk over to springy and he hugs you tight. And u hug him back, closing your eyes as your face rests on his shoulder. "that was beautiful mangle". Spring tap says, grateful for what you did. You blush, "thanks springy". You say. He grins, and puts his arm around you, and you hold his hand. A few minutes later the 2 of you danced on the dance floor, everyone did. This is the best day of your life.