Chapter 1

Your P.O.V:

As I walked down the apartment stairs I smiled, I was meeting up with my best friends Aimee, Edward and Dylan and although we saw each other every day I always enjoyed the days with them. Today we were meeting at a small cafe down the street called The coffee house. 

I waved at them as I saw them sitting in our usual booth in the quiet area around the back. As I passed the counter I smiled at the lovely lady who owned the joint. "Morning Ms B." I say and she smiles back before moving onto another customer. I walk to the small table at sit down. The table is already set and has 3 coffees and slices of chocolate cake with cream. "You guys know me too well." I laugh as I take a sip of my coffee, burning my tongue a little. "Yeah, it's actually creepy how much we know each other." Dylan states. Dylan and I have been friends for years, we grew up together in the country side. He was tall and built, with rough but smooth, if that makes sense, olive skin and blonde floppy hair. His face is perfectly chiselled and it's complimented by his crystal blue eyes. In other words, he's hot. It doesn't help when he has a great personality either, sporty, cool, charming, protective and funny. But we are just friends. Aimee, Eddy and I laugh. "Yeah, I know you so well I know what you're about to say." Eddy grins his perfect grin, flashing those perfect white teeth at us. He is like Dylan, but completely opposite. He has a built  olive coloured body and brown floppy hair. He is tall with hazel eyes and is always wearing a beanie. His face is also chiselled perfectly and he is a true gentleman. Well, he is sometimes. Other times he is a pain in the butt with the same personality traits as Dylan. "Oh really?" I ask and Eddy nods. "Whatever." I say and at the exact same time Eddy mouths, "Whatever" too. "Wow, so impressive Eddy. I'm mentally clapping you right now." Aimee rolls her eyes but smiles. She has light brown skin and long straight brown hair. Her eyes are a deep shade of brown and she isn't as tall as the boys. She is funny, cool, pretty, sarcastic and a fashionista at heart. She can make anything good. She is also one of the best of friends I have ever had! 

We chat awhile longer until we are interrupted by Aimee's ringtone. "Who would wanna call you?" Eddy asks frowning. Aimee shoots him a 'shut up' look then picks up the phone. 

"Hello?" She asks smiling, putting on a sweet voice. "Uh huh. Really? Wow, that's great." I glance at Eddy and Dylan with a smirk as I notice they are mimicking her. Doing hand gestures and puckering their lips at each other. This doesn't go unnoticed by Aimee though, she punches Eddy who mouths an over exaggerated 'OW'. I laugh and focus back on Aimee's phone call. "Wednesday next week? Yeah I can do that. Okay, thank you so much! Bye!" She hangs up and is frozen for a few seconds before, "YAS! YES, OMG YAY!" She screams as she punches the air with an excited squeal, which attracts a few annoyed eyes towards our table, but we don't  care. "Y/N I love you! Dylan I love you! Eddy... You have food on your face." Eddy's face lights up at first but then turns into a frown. I laugh and Dylan looks confused, "who was it and what was it about?" He asks. "I have been offered a fashion job by, you never guess, Lillian Payne and you'll never guess where, LONDON!" She half whispers, half yells in excitement and I am really happy for her. "Well done girl, you deserve it!" Dylan smiles patting her on the back. I grin at her, "You know what this means? English boys!" Aimee rolls her eyes and laughs, Dylan and Eddy frown and I can't wipe the smile off of my face. I have a thing for English boys, Tom Holland, Tom Hiddleston, Thomas Brodie Sangster, Daniel Radcliffe, Hugh Grant, David Tennant, the list goes on. "Yeah but it also means fashion galore!" Aimee adds and I smile, but that soon fades. "Yeah... how long are you going for?" "A few weeks." "I'm going to miss you." I say with a pout. Eddy frowns, "You are not going for a few weeks. Not alone, I don't trust you. You'll get hurt or worse... You'll meet a... a boy!" Eddy's expression is a mix of shock and anger. You see, Eddy and Aimee have a love hate relationship. "I'm not going alone." Aimee smiles and it's my turn to be shocked, "Y/N's coming with me. And so are you two!" She beams and pulls out her phone, "In fact, I'm booking the tickets now." All at once Dylan, Eddy and I all frown, "No we can't. Aimee we have jobs here that we need to attend and we can't just pack up and leave." We all state. "Well you better call your bosses and tell them that you're taking a week off." She looks at us and sighs, "Guys, remember in high school when we'd always plan a vacation together. We'd plan to go to Australia, Russia, Paris and London! Well nows our chance as a whole group before we start getting partners and sucked deeper into our jobs. One day we will be 80 years old and regretting the moment we let this whole vacation slip. Please, do this for me." Aimee pleads with us and although it takes awhile we give in. "Fine. But at least book us a decent hotel, we can share rooms. And you have to do us a favour." Dylan negotiates and Aimee smiles, "Honey, I am doing you a favour." 

Well, London here I come. I think as I finish packing my suitcase. I've got everything and done everything. When I called my boss he was disappointed that he would have one of his best workers out, "Oh well, the animal refuge will live. Have fun in London!" He says before hanging up. I smile as I lay in bed. Imagine if I bumped into one of my favourite English actors? Nah, that would be ridiculous. My phone buzzes and I open up the home screen which has a picture of Thomas Brodie Sangster on it. I see a text on the group chat and open it. 

Aimee: Thank you guys sooo much for agreeing, I love you! XX get some sleep we have a long flight tomorrow! 

Me: Goodnight XX 

Dylan: Yeah, can't wait. Night XX 

Edward: I'd be able to sleep if you would shut the hell up. 

Aimee: Whatever... 

Thomas's P.O.V: 

I walked down the street in my sunglasses, admiring the scenery. I suddenly stop when I hear my phone ringing, "Hello Mr Sangster here. Oh I see. Uh huh. London? Next week? Sure, see you then, thanks bye!" I have a modelling shoot in London next week. I smile and decide to head back to my hotel. At the moment I was in America, I was here for a movie shoot, which is still in the process of filming but I get two weeks off because I'm not in any of the scenes they are filming. I felt happy knowing I was going somewhere I could relax. Somewhere I knew and felt like home. I packed my bags and jumped into bed soon after. I sent a text to one of my best friends, 

Me: Going back home! Will see you guys on set soon though

Dylan: Aw wish I could come, Minho is giving me the shits! 

I laugh as Dylan tells me about the process they are making on The maze runner. I soon drift asleep, London here I come