Chapter 10

"So how was it? Your very first photoshoot as an official model

"So how was it? Your very first photoshoot as an official model." Dylan asks as Thomas, Eddy and I sit around the dinner table. I shrug, "It was...okay." It was crap.

-Flashback-

"BRILLIANT! EXCELLENT! You have so got this in the bag girl!" The photographer working with Aimee says for the 10th time and I roll my eyes. While she was doing her fabulous modelling photoshoot I was leaning. Actually to me it was revising, but still. 

"Posture is everything." My agent Susan says. She's tall, blonde and has brown eyes framed by her black rimmed glasses. She's quite nice really. "Put this book on your head and walk around to room...Don't let them fall." Basically, I wasn't even doing a photoshoot. Just training for one. 

I put the books on my head and straightened by back. I walk around the room wiht poise and elegance... "She has no poise, nor elegance." I hear the short lady from reception say and I roll my eyes. I keep walking and honestly, I think I'm doing great. Until I meet Aimee's angry eyes. I'm startled to find her right in front of me and take a step back. Unfortunately I have just tripped over my own feet and fall back, my butt colliding with the cold floor. "Ouch." 

"To think she was doing so well... Okay that's a break for everyone!" My agent calls and everyone exists the room leaving Aimee and I alone. "How've you been?" She asks and I frown. "Are you kidding me?" I exclaim and she just looks at me. "You're seriously asking me that?" I snap. And honestly, I don't snap much. I'm pretty chill. But I've been so stressed with everything lately it was bound to happen. "Um yeah I am..." Aimee says confused. 

"Oh well In that case I'm absolutely fine! You know, In the last week I have lost my close friend because I stole her job which has been my dream job since I was little, that same 'friend' said some pretty hurtful things, I've been given a makeover by strangers, having those same strangers teach me how to be a model and I am competing for a spot in the highest modelling academy with the same friend who hates me but is now acting like nothing happened." I snap standing up and heading for the door but I stop. Not because Aimee had grabbed my wrist of asked me to stop. But because she starts laughing. 

"Oh my, you actually think I care? We were never friends! I always knew you were a fake friend, you just wanted my job! Then you hook up with and actor who is out of you league and could leave you for anyone like me! Then you get a makeover  and act all high and mighty? You're still the same nerd okay? You know nothing about fashion and that spot is as good as mine!" She shouts storming up to me and I feel tears prick my eyes. I frown at her, taking in everything she's just said. "You aren't a model. This job, it could ruin you, trying to be someone you're not, its just not good and I warned you. But no, don't listen to me." She states before pushing past me. 

I stand there completely dumbfounded. I'll prove her wrong... I suddenly feel water drops streaming down my face. "Oh my! You're crying? I heard some of what that young girl said and honestly, I am really very sorry. Here, take the day off. We'll see you Monday okay?" My agent says and I can hear her, I just don't listen. I rush out and head to the house. Storming in and up into my room to cry. I am model material and I will do everything to get that spot. 

-Flashback over-

"Y/n?" The British voice says and I look up to him. It never occurred until now how much I missed him, sure we lived in the same house but he was always out and so was I and when we were together I was looking after Max, my new dog and... 

"I missed you too love." He winks and I blush. I turn to Eddy he wiggles his eyebrows and Dylan who frowns. I still don't know what his problem is! "Eddy and I have to go..." He says while standing up and it's my turn to frown. "What?" Eddy and I say in unision. "No it's late. Stay the night, you can stay in the guest rooms." Thomas says and I sigh. I love his charming gentleman side. I watch as the boys look at each other. 

"Did you say, room-s?" Eddy asks and I smile while Tom nods. "Hmm...Okay I'm in! You know what this means? Sleepover! Movies, snacks, truth or dare!" He laughs evilly and I giggle, "that is just what I need in a time like this!!!" I say jumping up and down with Eddy. "Pillow fights!" I nod. "Karaoke." He nods. "Kissing?" I nod then I stop and give him a 'really' look. "Worth a shot." He shrugs before rushing off to play with Max. Dylan sighs, "alright why not?" Then he follows Eddy to make sure he doesn't brake anything. 

Then it's just me and Thomas. Awkward.  I start to clear the table and take all the dishes to the kitchen. I can feel Thomas staring at me as he follows me to the kitchen. I turn around and collide into his body. Falling back I yelp and close my eyes, ready to feel pain. But instead I feel the steady grip of two strong arms. "I've got you." He whispers and I open my eyes, I don't know what I was thinking, but clearly I wasn't. I was just to mesmerised in his eyes to know what I was doing. "Yes. You do." I whisper back and he pulls me closer to him. We stare at each other for ages. Suddenly Max barks from somewhere In the distance and we pull apart. "I um... I feel like we haven't hung out in ages." He says and I nod. "Well with your photoshoots you're always out and I'm always with the dog or at the modelling academy.. or the hotel even.." I trail off because his stare is so intense. "Would you like to go on a date tomorrow?" He asks and my eye widen in surprise. "As in...Date? Like two people who... date?" I ask completely dumbfounded. He nods and steps closer. "I-I would love to..." I bite my lip as he leans down and... 

"Guys! It's time for our mandatory sleepover picture!" Eddy calls. Oh of course you ruin this perfect moment! I mentally snap. "Haha don't worry princess, there's more perfect moments where that came from." Thomas winks. Okay, I know for a fact I didn't say that out loud...Did I? 

Eddy, Dylan, Thomas and I stand next to each other, Eddy has set the camera up to go of in 1 minute. "Smile everyone." Eddy looks at Dylan, "dude whats up your ass?" I laugh and as does Thomas. "Whats up yours?" Dylan snaps and Eddy frowns. "Nothing..." "If you don't shut up it'll be my foot!" He says and Thomas and I burst out laugh, Eddy smiles and Dylan chuckles. And in that perfect moment I realise, I have the best friends ever. 

click. 

"Send that to me!" We all shout at Eddy who smiles, "Tommy my boy, if you want a picture of Y/n for yourself just take one. Don't be shy, she likes y-" I stop him by shoving a pillow in his face. "DID YOU JUST? HOW DARE YOU!" He shouts and grabs a pillow, I run and hide behind Thomas as he throws it. I watch in horror as it hits Dylan right in the face. It drops to the ground and we all freeze. He doesn't seem mad... "You're dead." He growls grabbing a pillow and chasing after Eddy. Yep, mad, definitely mad! 

We've been playing games and telling jokes for hours and have just started to calm down by setting up a few mattresses in the living room. We switched the huge T.V on and start watching 'Love actually'. "Younger Thomas was so cute!" I squeal and Eddy nods, "adorable." Thomas is laying next to me and wraps and arm around me, "was? What do you mean was?" He pretends to look offended and I giggle. "Now you're just hot." I say and all the boys look at me. "okay now I definitely know I said that out loud." I say in defeat and if I wasn't already red in embarrassment I am now because Tom has just kissed my cheek lightly. "You're hot too." He smirks and I hear Eddy aw while Dylan rolls his eyes. 

A few moments later I frown as I hear something. I look around but no one else seemed to hear it. It was probably Max. I relax a little, until I hear another noise. I look around and I know it isn't Max because he's sitting near Eddy. "Did you hear that?" I whisper to Thomas who shakes his head. "Hear what?" I frown, "nothing." I leave it for a bit. Until I hear it again. This time I stand up and walk out of the room. The boys give me questioning looks and I smile slightly, "just gotta check something..." I saw walking down the dark hall to the front door. 

I reach for the door knob but it's already open. What the fu- "AHH!" I scream as someone grabs my arm. I turn around but the persons large hand covers my mouth. "Shh!" The male voice says and I freeze. I'm going to die. "Y/n?!" I hear the boys yell and soon the light turns on. And I am shocked at the person in front of me. 

So guys this is just a chapter while I figure out if I continue, I think I will but still not sure. Anyways hope you enjoy! XX - Violett