Chapter 6

"Y/n hurry up I'm going to be late for my photoshoot!" Aimee calls and I rush out of the hotel room quickly after packing my bag. I knock on the boys door as Aimee heads to the elevator. "Hey Y/n!" Eddy says opening up and I smile, but then frown as Aimee calls my name. "You boys better be ready and get your butts out here coz I think she's gonna explode soon..." I state and Eddy sighs. "Dylan lets get going!" He calls and soon we're all in the elevator heading down to our taxi. 

The taxi ride is silent and awkward. Dylan and I have to squish together while Eddy sits behind the passenger seat that is occupied by Aimee. He leans forward slowly so he can 'whisper' something in her ear. "Aimee you look great..." Eddy says louder than expected and Dylan and I laugh our heads off. "Smooth..." The 50 year old taxi driver says glancing back at Eddy and this causes us to laugh harder. Eddy blushes and looks out of the moving car. I glance at Aimee who is blushing as hard as Eddy is. I shake my head and look out at the scenery we drive past. Small cafes, restaurants, parks and cool buildings fill my sight. There are people with maps, who are walking around puzzled. People who are walking casually around. People who are rushing back and forth, people who are chatting and walking their dogs. I sigh, knowing that later on I won't have this scenery around me... 

Moments later we pull up at a really flash building and I gulp. I feel so underdressed and out of place as I walk into the building, pushing the two doors open. I look around and gasp, to say this is amazing would be a complete lie because it's 10 times better! There's a waiting room on the left with black, modern looking lounges and coffee machines, a small office to the right and I assume that's the manager talking to a possible future model. Then thats when the grey marble path lead us to the front desk. 

"Hello?" A short, blonde lady with glasses asks us as we step up to the desk. "Hi I'm Aimee Anderson. I have a photoshoot at 11:45am." Aimee states happily and the short lady nods. Typing on her keyboard she glances between the lot of us. I look at the boys who are dead silent and still. Aimee is excited but she's not fully showing it. And then there's me. Absolutely scared out of my mind that something embarrassing is going to happen to me. And soon enough, it does. 

"She said wait until 11:50 before we can enter, so thats what I did. She said have a coffee while you wait, again, that's what I did. Did I know I'd bump into a fashion designer who wanted me to model for her? Not exactly no!" I ramble pacing around the room. The boys are looking at me with confused expressions as I stop and put my hands on my head. I sigh and slowly turn to the boys. "just breath, everything is going to be fine, you'll be fine, just breath..." Dylan says and I nod. "Hah you sound like my dad when mum was going through her 2nd pregnancy," Eddy laughs and I smile slightly. Dylan glares and him but Eddy ignores it. "Look Y/n, I don't see the big problem. You're a beautiful girl and it's about time someone else noticed too." I'm about to explain to Dylan when Aimee walks in. 

"Guess what?! I get to be their head model! Up against some other mysterious model that they picked out just this morning! I've totes got this in the bag." Aimee says cheerfully and I try to put on a smile but fail miserably. "Oh Y/n be happy for me!" Aimee says and I nod with wide eyes, "I am, I just-" "I know you'll miss me, I mean I'll have to stay longer but we can make the most of the time we still have!" She grins at me and I sigh, "Yeah course." Once Aimee was called off again for her shoot Eddy scoffs. "She acts like she's going to be moving here... Do you think she will?" He then asks worriedly. Dylan shakes his head slowly, eyes set on the tiled floor. "No, she's just gonna be here a few more weeks longer. But so is Y/n." 

I frown and Eddy gasps, "WHAT?!?" He yells standing up. "Have you not been paying attention to the last half an hour? I've been chosen as the 'mystery model' that Aimee is going to be versing. I'm going to have to start doing shoots here too. I'm going to have to stay here and become a model..." I sigh looking down at my feet. "I'm going to have to think of a way to hide this all from Aimee..." Out of the corner of my eye Eddy shakes his head, "You can say no, they can't force you!" 

"But she wants this Eddy my gosh don't you know anything?" Dylan asks before walking over to me. "Accept it. I will help sort out Aimee afterwards okay? But when was the last time you wanted something this badly?" I think back to my friends and family in America and my job as a waitress... I enjoy all of those things but none can top this once in a life time experience, except Thomas and his perfect body of course! "Okay, I accept." I say standing tall. "Perfect! I'll send you all the details for your appointment." I hear a familiar voice say behind me and  as I turn around the short lady beams a kind of creepy smile at me. "Appointment?" I ask frowning slightly. "Yes, we'll need to fix that and that and that..." She says point to my hair, teeth and clothes. She walks off before I can question her and a ding from my phone tells me Its time to leave the building. 

Thomas: I wanna meet, park at 6:00pm? 

Me: Course