Chapter 5

Y/U/N: Eating lunch with this  English dude, how'd I get this lucky?! 

Tagged: @AimeeA @D_Loyd16 @Eddy.H20  @Thomas.Sangster27 

125 Likes  39 comments  

UserName: OMGGG WHAT?!! 

Crystal18: Awww u lucky girl!! Can't believe you met him, dream come true! Miss you! 

Y/U/N: @Crystal18 Ikr?! Luv you, will see you soon! XX 

D_Loyd16: You don't post pictures of me anymore...

@Eddy.H20: @D_Loyd16 she don't care about us anymore, just like Mom :,( 

AimeeA18: @Eddy.H20 Would you just... Eat your lunch coz I wanna get some sight seeing done before Christmas. 

Eddy.H20: @AimeeA18 Haha okay MOM

Y/UN: @D_Loyd18 sorry bro, luv you!! XX 

Thomas.Sangster27: Aw I'm the lucky one, I get to show you around London!! 

User: This is sooo cool but unfair :( 

Your Pov: 

"Dude I paid money for that lunch now eat it!!" Aimee yells at Eddy who is tossing his food at Dylan in an attempt to start a food fight. We're still at the park because we wanted to chat with each other for a while. I've warmed up to Thomas and I'm not as embarrassed anymore. Aimee keeps grinning at me and giving me the 'I'm sooo happy u have a boyfriend' look. I roll my eyes, giving her the, 'He's just a friend' look and she sighs. "I have a friend called Dylan O'Brien, I'm pretty sure you'd all love him, you remind me of him ya do." Thomas says pointing to our Dylan. "Why coz my name's Dylan?" He replies and I giggle. Thomas laughs, "Well that and your personality. My Dylan is a complete goofball but can be serious, sometimes..." I laugh louder and nod, "That's definitely our Dylan." Aimee is smiling in agreement and Eddy is looking at her with a frown, "When are we gonna explore Mom?" Aimee rolls her eyes, "Never if you keep calling me that. The only thing you'll be exploring is your lonely trip back to America..." She snaps and I sigh, why can't they just get along, admit their love for each other and let us all live peacefully? 

We're walking down the street and Thomas is standing next to me, pointing out good food places and telling us about encounters with crazy fans. We follow behind him in amazement. London really was a nice place, peaceful yet full of life, entertaining and really really cool! We walk for a few hours, talking, exploring, taking photos. We see famous theatres, buildings, hotels and parks. We try different foods that are absolutely delicious. But soon it's time to head back. Its 5:45 PM as we enter our hotel and make our way back to our rooms. "Can't wait for tomorrow, I'll show you the Buckingham palace, Big Ben, London bridge..." Thomas rambles on as we walking into the living room. I cut him off, "Tomorrow?" I ask eye brows raised and he frowns, "Sorry, we don't have to... I probably suck at being a tour guide...Gosh I bet you guys didn't even have fun..." I sigh and smile, "No, we had a great time and you were fantastic but tomorrow we're busy with Aimee's work...I'm really sorry. Maybe in a few days time?" I ask and he smiles, "I'm looking forward to it... I'll see you around." He says and he walks to me and kisses my cheek, "I really enjoyed today." I nod blushing deeply, "It was stunning." I reply and he smirks a sexy smirk, "You really are..." He whispers in my ear and walks off saying his final goodbye. I stand their confused. Did he really just...? No, I'm imagining it... 

"Y/n I think you have a future boyfriend heading your way!" Aimee sings out as she serves me a plate of take away Chinese and I  groan. "No, he's not even interested..." I hear Eddy laugh in the far corner of the living room but his eyes are still glued on the T.v. "He totally is! asking for your number, coming here to see you, hanging out with you al day... He looked at you with love-covey eyes, he stayed really close to you, so close you were literally touching!" She carries on and I sigh. Deep down, I did notice these things... And deep down, I have a false hope that maybe he does like me. I continue chewing my food as Eddy speaks, "Y/n I'm a boy, so I know the signs boys give when they are attracted to someone and I have to admit, he does like you. Don't rush it, but try to get to a point where you guys are way more than friends coz you're totally meant to be." I'm shocked and almost choke, "R-Really? I..." I laugh, "Eddy when did you become an expert on emotion?" He shrugs and Dylan laughs, "He can help everyone but himself." I laugh as Eddy goes red, Aimee doesn't understand and frowns. "What do you mean?" "Ahaha well Eddy can say stuff to us about making a move on our crushes but he can't make a move on his." Dylan and I laugh louder and Eddy shakes his head. I stop laughing when I see the look on Aimee's face. "Well maybe it'd be good if he didn't make a move on his crush. Not that I care, she's probably a demon..." He eyes are teary as she stands up and walks off to her bedroom. I sigh, "Eddy when are you gonna tell her?" He doesn't reply, both Aimee and Eddy are really oblivious to this whole situation and I stand up to go and comfort a jealous Aimee. 

After Aimee settles down and the boys leave I lay in bed thinking. I like Thomas... I've been told he likes me... But does he? I grin at the thought, imagining him and I as a couple. I hear a beep to my left and grab my phone. 

Thomas: U awake? 

Me: Yeah, can't sleep. 

Thomas: Same... Do you think you'd like to hang out sometime? 

Me: We hung out today didn't we? 

Thomas: Aha, I mean, just us. 

Me: Okay, so it's like a date?

Thomas: Yeah if you want it to be...

Me: Wow am I reading that right? Does Tommy have a wittle crush? 

Thomas: Maybe... Night XX 

I frown at my phone, I was joking... but he replied with 'maybe'... I put my phone down and close my eyes. Maybe...Maybe my friends were right, maybe he does like me back. I fall into a black abyss and let a calm sleep wash over me.