Chapter 11

Your POV: 

Your POV: 

"DYLAN?!" I scream. 

"Yes?" Two voices echo and I glance at my best friend who is standing behind me in confusion. 

"Not you...Him!" I point at Dylan O'Brien. I recognised him from my favourite T.V show, Teen wolf and my favourite movie, The Maze runner. 

"How many  bloody times do you have to break into my house, mate? You have a freaking key!" Thomas states from behind me and I frown as the two of them burst into laughter and give each other a hug.  

"Sorry bro, I have to admit I thought I had the wrong house when I saw this hottie." He says turning to me with a smirk, "sorry for scaring you. Name's-" 

"Dylan. O'brien. I know." I say, hesitantly shaking his hand. He smiles brightly before turning to the boys. "I'm Eddy and this is Dylan." Eddy introduces. I roll my eyes at how he starts making jokes on how they have the same name. Suddenly Max barks and jumps onto Dylan, making him trip back towards me. My eyes widen as I stare in shock as the big body of pure hotness and muscles comes crashing into me. No, Thomas doesn't catch me. Yes, I feel the hard cold floor hit me harshly. 

"Ow..." I wince as I slowly stand up, the boys have rushed to my side with in seconds. 

"I'm...fine...just hurt my ass, that's all." 

"NOT HER ASS!" Eddy exclaims looking worried and I frown. 

But I soon giggle as I turn to O'Brien who is still on the floor. "Thanks guys for the help and I'm sooo glad to see you all care for me very much." He mumbles sarcastically before glaring at the dog. "When did you arrive?" Max barks and we all laugh lightly. 

"Ohhh time for a new sleepover picture!" Eddy yells as we all make our way back to the living room. 

Click. 

-NEXT MORNING-

I groan loudly as I feel a harsh pain hit my stomach. My eyes bolt open to find Max jumping around me, stepping on me with his sharp claws and barking like crazy. I push him off me and slowly sit up. I frown as I look around. Food and pillows everywhere. A huge mess. Memories of last night rush in and I get a sudden headache. 

Dylan O'Brien and Eddy got into an eating contest... Dylan and Eddy started a food fight... O'Brien and Eddy sang songs really loudly until 3:00am... We went for a drive around the city, blasting the music. Then we fell asleep, me in Thomas's arms...  

I freeze. Thomas... I looked around but the room was empty. It was really dark so when I stood up and tried walking for the door I slipped on someones shirt and tripped up, tumbling out into the hallway. 

"BAHAHAHA!" I hear Eddy and O'Brien's voices roar in laughter as they run past me with bubbles. I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen where I can smell toast, eggs and bacon cooking up. 

"Morning." I mumble to Thomas who has his bare back to me as he cooks. "More like, afternoon." He chuckles lightly and I frown. I glance at the clock hanging on the wall. 1:50PM. "You let me sleep in?" "Yeah, the boys tried to wake you but I wouldn't let them hurt my girl." I nodded but then froze. He too stood completely still as he realises what he's just said. Silence fills the air and I can't help smirk as a reddened Thomas turns to face me. "I...Ugh...I-" 

I smash my lips against his. The kiss was slow and passionate, taking him by surprise at first but he soon kissed back and let me tell you it was heaven. Until... 

"What the!" "THEY'RE KISSING?! YAS MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" "Damn there goes my chance..." 

Short chapter I know. But I have news!! 

So the next chapter they're going on the date which should be fun! I'll also update when ever I can but bare with me beacase...

Drum roll please... 

I'm writing a new book about our lovely Thomas. And trust me it is going to be amazing! I'm yet to post it officially but it is coming! It was requested by an amazing person who had such a great idea. So shout out to @KanaZeno

Guys I can't wait to keep continuing this book and start a new. Will post details on the new book soon, thanks guys. Lots of love, Violett.