Chapter 4

Your P.O.V: 

"Aimee wake up! Wake up Aimee, London awaits! Fashion and British boys galore. Come on the boys are waiting." I jump up and down on my best friend in attempt to wake her up. I woke up ages ago and decided to get dressed. It's quite cold outside so a light blue T-shirt, jeans and a scarf is my choice of fashion.  I do light makeup, on the slight chance I meet a really attractive guy today. We were going to do some sightseeing since Aimee doesn't start her photoshoots until tomorrow. Eddy and Dylan were waiting on the couch and watching the Tv. "How long is that GRANDMA going to take to get out of bed?" Eddy calls loudly about 20 minutes later, emphasising the word grandma in an attempt to annoy Aimee.  I can see he's slightly annoyed himself and Dylan is twiddling his thumbs. I sigh and realise we can't wait all day. "Aimee!" I call out, "We're going to wait in the park across the road! Hurry up." I motion for the boys to follow and they grin in excitement. 

We're walking down the hallway towards the elevator, chatting away quite loudly. The boys are making terrible jokes and arguing about who could pick up an English girl first, I laugh at their terrible pick up lines and phrases. "You're like the English tea I had this morning, HOT!" Eddy exclaims and I laugh but cringe at the same time, although deep down I take a mental note and remember that, you never know when it'll come in handy! "Oh yeah? I could do so much better!" Dylan snorts and thinks for awhile, "This crumpet isn't the only thing I want to eat out." I cringe so hard and snap my head around to look at the boys, "will you just shut up? Please." I keep glaring at them and Eddy smiles, "Why? are you uncomfortable? Do we make you wet..." I freeze with eyes wide and mouth open I interrupt his disgusting statement. "NO! It's just that your attempts at pickup lines suck." Dylan scoffs, "I'd like to see you try!" I shrug and nod, "Okay. How about we go on a ate and you can give me the D later..."  I wink with a grin  and look at the expressions on the boys faces. They aren't that impressed, nor am I actually, but it was worth a shot. 

I turn around and enter the elevator but am met with a hard wall. I fall back but two familiarly warm arms wrap around me. I can smell Thomas's minty scent and sigh, please say you didn't hear all of that... "As much as I'd love to go on an ate and give you the D later, I think we should get to know each other more over coffee or on a stroll through London?" He laughs lightly as I step back and Eddy and Dylan enter laughing their head offs. I eye them down, so you did hear Mr Thomas... I blush in embarrassment and cringe. I nod slowly and avoid eye contact. Thomas is looking me up and down and I self consciously cross my arms over my chest as I see his now dark eyes fall upon it. He clearly notices my humiliation and scratches the back of his neck, "sorry, I shouldn't have..." I stop him, "It's okay. Why are you here?" I ask, but mentally slap myself, realising how rude that must've sounded. I hear a cough to my right and glance at Dylan, who is eyeing off Thomas, I wander what's wrong with him. "Oh sorry," Thomas states again, "Thomas, Thomas Sangster." "I know who you are, I'm Dylan, Y/N's best friend. This is Eddy, Y/N's other best friend. Try anything funny with our girl and I'll murder your famous butt okay?"  I freak out for a bit, but then Dylan cracks a slight smile and I sigh.  "Aha always the jokester Mr Dylan. What floor are you heading too Thomas?" I ask realising we've been standing in a still elevator not pressing any buttons as to where we are heading. "Actually, I came here to see you. I wanted to talk." I nod and ignore the silent glares from the boys behind me. "Well we're heading down..." Thomas smiles and reaches for the ground button. I watch as his long  muscly arm reaches out and his long index finger pushes it. oh what those finger would do to me... He'd have me a moaning mess... NO STOP! famous guy who has many girls in his life that are way better than me.  The rest of the trip is quiet and slightly awkward, since a massive amount of people have entered so our bodies are all squashed together. Including mine and Mr Sangster's. But I use this time to think of reasons as to why he wants to talk to me... 

Ding. The sound of two doors opening isn't as exciting as it would have been five minutes ago. "You two head over to the park and I'll meet you there, hopefully with Aimee." I call to Eddy and Dylan who nod and wave. I smile then turn to face Thomas. We're in the lobby and we notice some eyes on us, "how about we talk over there? Where no one will interrupt us." Thomas asks in a hushed tone and I agree, following him to a seated area in the  far corner. Now it's just me and him. No excuses, no hiding and no running. I'm face to face with him and slowly he leans in so close I can feel his warm breath fan my face. His eyes flicker to my soft, pink lips then back to my eyes. "Hi." I say in a small scared and squeaky voice. "Hey." He replies, leaning back in his chair. "You wanted to talk?" I remind him and he slaps his head lightly, "right, sorry. Have you been ignoring me?" He asks without hesitation and I'd say I'm caught off guard, but I'm not. I knew this was a conversation we were going to have soon or later. "What? No, of course not. What makes you say that?" I bluff but try to play it cool. "Well, you seemed to run off and hide from me at the airport, you won't reply to my texts and you've been getting really awkward around me. Look I know we just met but talking to you on the plane and getting to know you it was fun and you weren't holding anything back. All of a sudden you are and I'm probably being paranoid... No, I am aren't I? I'm so sorry I just thought you were..." I cut him off short, feeling guilty. "Look, I have been ignoring you. But with good reason of course! Well actually, the reasons quite pathetic really... Anyways, I just felt like a fool and I still do." I admit looking down in shame, he gives me a 'what do you mean look' and I decide to explain further. "Well... You're famous, you're Thomas Brodie Sangster! Everyone loves you and you have so many other people in you life I thought that I was just some chick you pitted. Plus, I'm a low life that no one really knows. Us being friends should humiliate you!" I state standing up in anger and sadness. "Hey! Hey, Y/N look at me. Love, I understand okay. But just because I'm higher on the charts doesn't mean I don't have time for you or don't want to be your friend, because I really do! It's scary how many people I know but I don't have to put them above you. I want you to join that list okay? And I'm not humiliated. What's so humiliating about a cute, funny, smart and caring girl being your friend?" He reaches his hands out and wraps them around me in a warm, comforting hug. "Thank you..." I mumble into his shoulder as a blush creeps. onto my face and he laughs. "No need. But I should apologise for not telling you who I was." "I already knew, I just temporarily forgot...." I remind him as we walk out the lobby doors. "Aha sure sure. Well, I do wish to make it up to you... I don't like it when I make people feel down or low. How about I show you around?" There was a twinkle in his eyes as he asked the question and I assumed it was nothing. I think for a second, "Okay. On one condition, you forget this whole conversation annnd never mention it again." He nods and shakes my hand, "deal."