News of Pessimism

Above image is Ariana Grande who is face claimed as Princess Eden of Alderaan. You'll see why I cast her as Eden later.

Luke's POV

"Luke?" a woman called out. I turned around, only to see a lady with short sky blue hair. She was wearing a warrior kimono and of course, her signature goggles, which rested on top of her head. I knew immediately who this woman was.

"Mia Mircada?" I queried. Was this really Mia Mircada, the famed Rogue Jedi who fought in the Battle of Mustafar? She looked so...different. Whenever I saw a photo of her, she was sporting twin braids. Of course, she was only eighteen. So much time had passed since then.

"When I heard your mom, your sister, and you were coming, I just had to go and meet you. My goodness, you look just like your father. Except you're blonde,"

"I get that all the time,

"I expect. Have you been watching the HoloNet lately?"

"Not really,"

"Have you heard?" Mia pointed to a hologram of a red Twi'lek woman.

"Earlier this week, Princess Eden of Alderaan was reported to be seen in the ship of a suspicious character. We do not know where the ship is headed, but I ask everybody to be on the lookout for it." the woman said before the hologram flickered and shut down.

"We have to find her," Mia whispered. "She may have some information vital to the Rebel Alliance,"

"What makes you say that?"

"She was originally supposed to be among the search party. But she disappeared three days ago, so Chancellor Organa came in her place,"

"Really?" I gasped. So I would've met a princess?! That alone sounded so appealing. I've seen pictures of Princess Eden before and she never failed to look like a goddess.

"Yep,"

"So what were you referring to when you were saying she had some important information?"

"Listen, Luke. They're constructing a Death Star,"

"What is a Death Star?"

"I don't know, but Eden was sent to retrieve this information. We should be heading back now," Mia said and she led me away.

---

Author's Note: Who is this Princess Eden, and what is she all about? What do you think her role in the story is?