Infiltration

Luke's POV

"Ben, you stay here," I instruct as we pulled up near Jabba's palace. It looked like some sort of sand castle rather than an actual palace.

"Are you sure? You might need someone more experienced in the Jedi ways to help you," Ben raised his eyebrows.

"Let him come, Luke. We might need his help," Eden nudged my arm.

"Alright," I said with a hint of annoyance. There he goes again, trying to take over what I was trying to do. I'm nineteen. I can totally do things on my own. How come people don't see that? I'm super capable of handling myself out there.

"You shall not pass!" two Stormtroopers blocked the entrance to Jabba's palace. I made a little gesture and waved it around.

"You will let us pass," I instructed.

"Bullshit. He's using a Jedi mind trick," the first Stormtrooper chuckled.

"We're not stupid enough to fall for that," the second Stormtrooper nodded. Then, Ben came around and did the same exact thing.

"You will let us pass," he said.

"We will let you pass," the Stormtroopers stated in unison. Then, they moved aside and let us enter. The inside of the palace had cobwebs and dust everywhere. It was dank and dark and one could hear water dripping miles away.

We then entered the prison area, where there were thousands of prisoners trapped within the cells. As if the rest of the palace wasn't dark enough.

"Psst!" a voice hissed behind us. "You came,"

"Han!" I dashed towards Han's cell, where he and Chewbacca were kept within.

"Who's the old man with you?"

"This is Ben Kenobi, also known as Obi-Wan Kenobi, the valiant Jedi master who fought during the Clone Wars,"

"Cool to know. Once you break us outta here, we get moving,"

"I hear you're looking for Anakin Skywalker," another voice called out. A blonde teenage girl wearing purple clothing was stuck inside the cell across Han's.

"How'd you know?" Eden snapped at the girl.

"I was talking to Han," the girl took off her mask, revealing a hauntingly beautiful face. Her striking blue eyes were enough to give the chills. "He was telling me about the bitchy Princess of Alderaan and the son of Skywalker helping him find Anakin,"

"Don't call me a bitch," Eden snarled.

"Well, you seem like one,"

"Whoa, we're all friends here. Why did you mention Anakin Skywalker?" Ben chimed in.

"I can help you find him. Just free me, along with that hunk and that hairy Wookiee,"

"Who are you?" I tried to get a closer look at the girl.

"I'm Luna Levrel," the girl stuck out her hand. "You must be Luke,"

"Okay, enough with the chitchat, folks. How the hell are we supposed to break outta here?" Han said.

"I can break you guys out," Eden held up a lockpick in her hand.

"You're braver than I thought," Luna commented.

"Now, quiet! I need to concentrate on picking the lock," Eden knelt down and began picking at the locks.

"Ben, what use could Luna be to helping us find my dad?" I whispered in Ben's ear.

"I have no idea," Ben shrugged. "The more, the merrier, I guess,"

Something about this Luna girl didn't feel right to me. Yes, I know she's quite beautiful, but just because she's pretty doesn't mean that she's a good person. Who is she, really, and what is her deal?

"You're free," Eden stated once she unlocked the cell doors.

"I owe you one, Princess," Luna stretched her limbs as she exited the jail cell.

"Please, just call me Eden,"

"Whatever, Eden," Luna shrugged as she and the others followed Ben out of the dungeon.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Jabba's nasty voice demanded.

---

Author's Note: Uh oh! Looks like Jabba found our heroes! What next? Really, who's Luna?