Jailbreak

Luke's POV

"We need to get outta here as soon as possible," I interjected as we dashed out of the interrogation room on the Death Star. Blaster fire came at us from all angles.

"Where's that furry guy?" Eden shrieked.

"He and I were separated when we arrived here," Han answered. "We gotta free him. I bet you he's in one of the prison cells. C'mon,"

He began to lead the way, dashing past Stormtroopers and Imperial officers aiming their blasters at us.

"What about Luna?" I questioned.

"We'll rescue her, don't worry," Han reassured as we frantically entered the elevator. Blaster fire kept coming at us mercilessly as Han kept jamming the close door button.

"Hurry up!" Eden cried. "We don't have all day."

"I'm trying, Princess," Han groaned just as the elevator doors closed, but not before a storm of blaster fire superficially dented the surface. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"That was close," I mumbled, but I had spoken too soon. Just then, the elevator opened, revealing a hallway with a sleek floor. This alerted the Imperials officers on duty.

"Fire!" one of them called. Without hesitation, Han got out his blaster and fired right back. The others followed suit as Ben I ignited our lightsabers and began deflecting blaster fire. Before long, all the officers were lying dead on the floor. Han then approached the call station and pressed some buttons.

"What are you doing?!" Eden cried. "You're gonna give away our location!"

"What's going on in there?" a voice called out. "Is everything alright?"

"Uh..." Han glanced at us, mouth wide open. Ben gestured for him to continue. "Uh, everything's fine. Nothing fishy going on,"

"Wait a minute...who is this?" the voice questioned. Instead of answering, Han took out his blaster and shot at the call station. Suddenly, sirens began wailing as security lights started blinking red.

"Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" a computerized voice was saying.

"Luke! We're gonna have company!" Han cried as I started sprinting down the hallway. Great. Just great.

"Wait, Han! What's Luna's cell number?" I called out.

"I dunno, you tell me!" Han shrugged as I frantically put my hand on a hand scanner. It recognized my handprint and opened the door. I stepped inside, but Luna wasn't there. Someone else was...

"Leia?" I gasped as I saw my sister sleeping. What did she do to get herself trapped in the Death Star? Knowing her, she wouldn't be going around, looking for a fight.

"Hurry up, Luke!" Eden's voice shouted.

"Leia!" I gently shook Leia until she finally awoke.

"Luke? What are you doing here?" she began to stretch.

"I could say the same thing to you. Now, come on. We don't have all day," I held her hand as the two of us bolted out of the prison cell. I then placed my hands on the cell doors until I found Luna. Let's just say it took a while.

"Thanks a lot, Luke," Luna rubbed her wrists. "I owe you one."

"You're welcome. Now, come on." I gestured for everyone to follow me. Together, we bolted out of the hallway, only to see Han, Ben, and Luna fending off Stormtroopers.

"About time, Luke!" Han roared with impatience. "We could use a little help here,"

"Damn, where are my weapons?" I heard Mia grumble.

"We can find them later. Help me deal with these pesky Stormtroopers, will ya?!"

"No! I can't lose my weapons. They belonged to my father. They're the only relics of him I have,"

"I'll go help her find her weapons," Leia announced.

"What?!" Han cried.

"Just let her go, Han," I interjected. "We could use her at her best," I once heard from Dad that Mia was an aggressive duelist. That made sense, considering that she channeled her anger through fighting during the Clone Wars.

"Alright, fine," Han shrugged as Leia and Mia slipped away. Just then, more Stormtroopers appeared, blasters ready to fire.

"We don't have much time! We need to get outta here!" Luna shouted above all the chaos.

"You've got a point," Ben pointed towards another hallway. "C'mon,"

We followed Ben down the hallway, evading the blaster fire, until---.

"Luke?" a voice called out. I looked up, only to see a man with shaggy brown hair and baby blue eyes looking at me. I could sense an aura, an aura I haven't felt since...

"Wait...Dad?"

---

Author's Note: Hooray, they found Anakin---finally. What is he doing on the Death Star, though?