The Tie Fighter Chase

Leia's POV

"Hey, look, what's that?" I pointed somewhere in the distance. The Stormtrooper looked over there. Seeing my chance, I punched him in the face before I ran.

"There she is! Get her!" the Stormtrooper yelled. Suddenly, I had about seven of them on my tail. Seeing a Tie Fighter in the distance, I scrambled to it and got in.

Making my escape, I steered towards the exit and blasted off. Almost immediately, I saw green blaster fire coming my way.

"Oh no!" I cried as I steered to the right. I looked behind me and realized how close they were to me. My attention diverted forward. I screamed as I saw an asteroid headed my way and steered out of the way.

More blaster fire zoomed past me as I tried to dodge them all. A particularly big meteor came into view all of a sudden. I yelped as I steered upward and closed my eyes, expecting to collide with the meteor, along with a deafening explosion. Instead, nothing. I opened my eyes to outer space, which stretched for infinity.

Green blaster fire made contact with my Tie Fighter, causing it to spin uncontrollably. I suddenly felt the urge to vomit.

Eventually, I regained control of the vehicle, only to dodge another gigantic asteroid. More green blaster fire blasted past my Tie Fighter, causing me to gasp. Suddenly, something blew up behind me. Before I knew it, my vehicle exploded, leaving me floating in space. As I was floating in space, I looked at my hands, which began to freeze up. I saw a Star Destroyer above me, and then my whole world went white before it turned black.

---

Author's Note: So sorry this was so short. What do you think happened to Leia?