The Chase

Luke's POV

"Hands up, Solo," the woman aimed her gun at Han. "Where is the datacard?"

"Whoa, whoa, lady. I don't have what you're looking for," Han put his hands in the air. I watched Eden slip the datacard between her boobs.

"Search him," the woman pointed at Han. Two Stormtroopers stepped forward and began patting him down. She turned to Eden. "You're next, Princess,"

"You'll never get your hands on the datacard, Yvonne," Eden roared. Just then, she pulled out her blaster and shot at the woman.

"Curse you, you little brat!" Yvonne growled as she turned to the remaining Stormtroopers. "Get her!"

"We gotta run, Eden!" I grabbed Eden by the hand and dashed out of the cantina.

"Hey, don't you leave with that card!" we heard Han Solo bark. Once we were outside, we hopped onto a speeder bike.

"Where did you put the datacard?" I whispered.

"I don't wanna say. Now can we go?! They're gonna catch up to us any minute!" Eden yelled.

"Yes, yes, sorry," I started up the engine to the bike and sped off.

"You ain't getting away!" Yvonne shouted. She had already gotten onto another speeder bike and was now chasing us.

"Move faster! We're gonna get caught if we keep being slowpokes!" Eden demanded.

"Okay, okay! I'm trying here. I've never ridden a speeder bike before," I reassured.

"What do you mean, you haven't ridden a speeder bike before?!"

"I've never left Naboo until now,"

"Jeez," Eden shook her head as we took off at full speed. Within minutes, Yvonne had caught up to us.

"I have you now!" she shouted.

"Eat this!" Eden took out her blaster and shot at Yvonne's speeder bike. Unluckily, she dodged all the blaster fire in swift motions.

"You can't catch me," Yvonne taunted.

"She dodged them all in one second! How can she---?!" Eden cried.

"Beats me, Princess," I blurted out. "Where do you want me to go?"

"That doesn't matter at the moment! What matters is that we lose Yvonne," Eden shouted. Within minutes, we were driving around sand dunes in the desolate desert that was Tatooine. It felt as though we were in a desert maze.

"Did we lose her?" I asked after several minutes of not talking.

"I guess,"

"How does one simply navigate through sand dunes?"

"You tell me!" Eden shrieked just as the speeder bike came to a halt. "What just happened?"

"I think we're outta gas," I tried to restart the bike several times as a big ship landed about twenty feet away from us.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Eden murmured as Han Solo and Chewbacca stepped out of the ship.

"Now, now, we don't need to fight here. Just hand me the datacard and I'll forget we even fought," Han put his hands on his hips.

"How about this? You help us find Anakin Skywalker, we'll give you the datacard after this mess is sorted out,"

"Deal," Han nodded just an threatening ship appeared behind us. A very wrinkly slug with arms and a face emerged from the ship, along with a bounty hunter with polished green armor.

"There he is! Take him away!" he pointed at Han Solo. The bounty hunter with polished green armor seized him by the arm and dragged him towards the ship. Before long, the ship took off and disappeared.

"Hey, we gotta save Han before Jabba digests him," Eden called out.

"Right, but how will we get there?"

---

Author's Note: Han has got himself captured by Jabba! What will Luke and Eden do to save him?