The Incomplete Prophecy

Luna's POV

"Anakin Skywalker?! Where?!" Harkos frantically swiveled his head left and right. I covered my mouth in shock. What was I thinking, saying his name when I saw him run out?

"C'mon, we've no time to waste!" Han jumped from his seat and bolted for the door. Everybody else followed suit.

"Luke, hurry up!" I howled as I watched Luke bend down and pick up a leather book. Once we reached the outdoors, I spotted Anakin getting into his ship.

"He's about to get away, hurry!" Han shouted as everyone followed him to the Millenium Falcon. Once inside, Han and Chewbacca set up for take off.

"Look!" Eden gasped as she pointed outside. Harkos was getting inside his ship.

"Uh oh, I've got a bad feeling about this,"

"Can we leave and follow Anakin already?! We're gonna lose him if we keep moping around here!" I hissed.

"Sorry, sorry," Han steered right. I felt myself whiplashing.

"He's behind us!" Eden cried. She was kneeling on one of the chairs.

"Sit down, Princess! This is gonna be a bumpy ride," Han almost came into contact with an asteroid and set the ship in reverse.

"You could've just dodged it, Solo!" I barked.

"Hey, I'm the one that pilots this ship. I do what I want," Han did a loop de loop and started flying forward. As the ship started rocking left and right, I felt myself swaying in its direction. I suddenly felt the urge to vomit.

"Did we lose him?" Luke looked behind.

"I guess so," Eden nodded.

"My father dropped this," Luke held up the leather book and started flipping through it. Eden, Ben, and I gathered around Luke as we read the words inside the book together.

Dear Diary,

Today marks the tenth anniversary of the attempt on my life. I have no intention of returning home anytime soon because I cannot stand by and watch horrific things happen, like the assassination of Chancellor Organa. I know Padme, Luke, and Leia worry for me, but I cannot endanger them like that one night. I do what I must.

Yours,

Anakin Skywalker

"If he's not planning on coming home...then how are we gonna convince him to come back? The Rebel Alliance needs him now more than ever. He was the galaxy's savior. He was the Chosen One," Eden noted.

"The prophecy of the Chosen One was created ages ago, foretelling the downfall of the Sith. Anakin defeated Emperor Palpatine nineteen years ago and thus fulfilled the prophecy. Or so we thought," Ben began.

"What do you mean? Anakin brought balance to the Force. He fulfilled the prophecy. There are no Sith lords,"

"I sense a disturbance in the Force...as if an evil force is rising out of the shadows..."

"How is that possible?"

"Nobody can just kill Chancellor Organa. He was the most powerful man in the galaxy. That's saying something,"

"Here we are..." Han announced as a jungle planet came into view.

"Where are we?" Luke queried.

"Onderon," I said.

"Oh, hey! It was the birthplace of Lux Bonteri! Master Tano told me stories about him,"

"Blah, blah, blah," I rolled my eyes. When will Luke learn to not be such an insufferable know-it-all?

Soon, we landed in a hustling and bustling city with loads of people running to and fro.

"I can sense Anakin's presence," Ben noted as Han landed on a landing port.

"Do you guys just rely on the Force?" Han asked disapprovingly. "I've no time to play around with hokey religions,"

"Shut it, guys. We're wasting time," I snapped as I climbed out of the ship. A man with slicked back hair walked towards me with a smile on his face.

"A new visitor," he said.

"You must be Lux Bonteri. My name's Luna Levrel," I shook hands with him. Everybody stepped out of the ship and joined me.

"Oh, hey, you must be Luke Skywalker. Man, you look just like your father," Lux said once he noticed Luke.

"I get that a lot," Luke shrugged.

"What can I do for you today?"

"We followed Anakin Skywalker here,"

"No way! You actually found him?"

"On Batuu. We ran into a bounty hunter named Harkos who's after his head. We want to protect him, can you help us?" Ben stepped forward.

"In that case..." Eden looks up as a ship flies above her.

"Oh no, no, no," Luke shook his head as the ship landed, and out stepped Harkos.

---

Author's Note: What does Harkos want? What will Lux Bonteri do to protect Anakin?