Chapter 3

When I arrived at bree's house I was immediately drug inside to the living room where the rest of the team sat. I sighed as Bree started attacking my hair and the rest of the team on my face.

"Well hello to you too" I said sarcastically.

"Hi, how can you dress like this, I would be embarrassed to be seen like this." Bree replied gesturing to my outfit.

"Well I just see it as a costume."

"Well chicka we are having a Pollo loco, time to change costumes!" she screeched excitedly.

I nodded and they continued the torture. Soon they were satisfied and clothes were thrown at me to change into.

 I ran to the bathroom and slid on the jean shorts and low cut tank top. We tended to go a little on the slutty side for Pollo locos.

I strutted out proudly. "Well, let’s go!"

****

We arrived at the park in 10 minutes and saw the cheer leaders doing a public demonstration.

I shook my head at their pathetic attempts at flips.

The cheer team was basically sluts wearing revealing clothes and doing pathetic cartwheels while saying go team. (No offence to real cheer leaders, these are just my imaginary ones)

Our group huddled and Bree immediately took charge.

"Ok girls lets show these people some of our awesome skills."

Choruses of "yeah!" and "let’s do it!" ran through the group.

Soon we had made our way up to the 'stage' and Bree called out our challenge.

"Fine, we cheer one and you do one of your ground flippy routine thingies."  The plastic looking girl said in a squeaky voice.

On stage and looked out to the crowd (mostly of hormonal males) and called out that they we the Denver wolf cheer squad and started a routine.

I laughed at their pitiful attempt, and we were on the stage.

"Hey we are the Denver wolfs gymnastic team, and we have a dance for you!" Bree called as we all got into our positions.

The music started and we all started flipping and dancing in a perfectly choreographed motion.

I was in the front a lot, but the spotlight was shared with everyone.

After we were done the whole crowd cheered and we won hands down, mortifying the cheerleaders.

We smirked as we sauntered off stage and to our cars.

****

I sighed as I finished my piece of pizza.

"That was good, but I feel so fat now!" Kacey said.

We weren’t used to eating food like that, but once a month we did a public performance and pigged out afterwards, now known as operation Pollo Loco.

Why Pollo loco, I have no clue. Oh the crazy mind of Bree.

*****

The next day I waved goodbye as I slid into my jetta.

"Don't forget, pep rally on Monday!" Kacey called as I backed out.

"Got it!" I called 'see you then!"