Synopsis

Synopsis

Lucy Lockwood as everyone knows her, Tyler Lockwood's sister but a lot different than him. She is not a bitch unlike her brother who is a jerk

In fact everyone likes her, she is really popular with her best friend Caroline, she is confident, forgiving, sweet and honest

She is best friends with Elena, Bonnie and obviously Caroline. They have been friends since childhood.

She knows about the supernatural and is a were-coyote unfortunately, she helps her friends in the supernatural messes she and them are always in.

The way she was turned into a were-coyote was by Damon biting her when she was clueless to the supernatural world. That was when she started to learn about her gene.

Caroline usually helps her on the full moons even though she can get bitten. She's in a huge amount of pain and everyone feels sorry for her.

Whenever she gets angry she starts to lose control and shifts.

Her friends and family probably think they know everything about her and know all her secrets but what if that isn't true?

Every night when she goes to sleep, she gets nightmares. So what she does is, she doesn't sleep.

Some people would say she has insomnia.

Other people would say she's just being paranoid but really she has insomnia.

Her friends don't notice until bags show under her eyes. She starts lying just so no one worried about her.

Until one day she meets Klaus Mikaelson 'a monster' as everyone refers to him. She meets him and realised that he isn't bad, just been through a lot of pain.

Klaus gets interested in her and knew she had problems and he wanted to be the one to help her.

He offers her his blood and it's not everyday you get the Klaus Mikaelson your attention but Lucy seemed to get his attention.

Lucy knew drinking Klaus' blood and then Elena's would turn her into a hybrid but she didn't want to be like her brother, she didn't want to be sired and even though she likes Klaus, she doesn't want to be a vampire.

Her loving and forgiving self is going to get her killed but maybe not with the protection of Klaus and his family.