06

Dangerous LiaisonsChapter Six{3x14}

Dangerous Liaisons
Chapter Six
{3x14}

Lucy went down the stairs, she was on her way to Elena's house, Stefan, Elena and Damon wanted to talk about the original witch.

She saw her mother in the kitchen on the phone but once her mother saw Lucy, she instantly hung up. "Good morning, Lucy" She greeted

"Good morning. What was that about?" Lucy asked, referring to the phone call

"Oh, it's nothing important, I wanted to talk to you about something" her mother dismissed

"Yeah? I'm listening" Lucy said her full attention on her as she got a apple.

"The coffee is all gone and I've only just bought some yesterday so if it's you drinking it all up then take it easy honey. You know that coffee isn't too good for you" her mother explained

"Yeah I know sorry, Caroline, Bonnie and Elena were over so we had some coffee in the night so we can stay up and pull an all nighter" Lucy lied, she didn't want her mother to know since she would be worried about her.

"Well that's okay I guess, just next time take it easy. You feeling okay?" Carol asked, noticing something off about her daughter, causing her to worry.

"Yeah, why?" Lucy asked as she faked a smile. She hasn't been sleeping lately and it's gotten her really tired

"Oh nothing, you just look really tired" Carol admitted.

"I'm fine. I'll see you around mom" Lucy excused with a smile before giving her mum a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

----

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds." Stefan stated, clearly disappointed that Klaus has got a hold of his family's coffin.

She had arrived at Elena's and they were now talking about the original witch, Esther.

"Well not anymore, their mother now wants to live in peace" Lucy reminded while rubbing her eyes then smiling at them.

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon asked

"I still don't get why you want to kill the originals, they haven't actually done anything bad" Lucy shrugged, she still had this image that the Mikaelsons were good.

"Oh, they're bad alright, you just haven't seen that side of them when your with us" Stefan answered with a scoff

"Nearly killing Jeremy isn't bad? Or Tyler being sired to Klaus isn't bad?" Damon asked, knowing he was right, making Lucy sigh.

"He obviously didn't want to nearly kill Jeremy, he just likes to get his own way and Elena wasn't co-operating with him and he didn't like that. He wouldn't have tried anything had you all called a truce with him. As for my brother being sired, he doesn't ask Tyler to do any atrocious things" She explained with a shrug.