07

Break On ThroughChapter Eight{3x17}

Break On Through
Chapter Eight
{3x17}

Lucy was in her bedroom, it was her birthday but she didn't feel like having a birthday party this year with everything that's been going on.

She felt that if she had a birthday party, it would be selfish and that she wouldn't be thinking of her friends which is why she wasn't having one.

Lucy was in her bedroom, it was her birthday but she didn't feel like having a birthday party this year with everything that's been going on.

Lucy grabbed her hair brush before brushing it down her hair, as she was brushing it, she heard her phone ringing so she dropped the brush onto the bed and answered the call.

"Hey Luce, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday so happy birthday. I'm sorry but I'm not coming back home yet"  Tyler apologised and judging from his tone, she could tell he was sincere and apologetic about it.

"Why? You've always been here for my birthday" She wondered with a sad sigh.

"I'm sorry, I just still need to learn control over the sire bond, surely you understand that"

"I do, I just thought, you might come back for at least a day and go back but don't worry I perfectly understand. I've got to go" Lucy muttered before hanging up on him before he could say anything.

She wasn't angry at him but disappointed, she wanted to spend her birthday with him and she just wished this feud between her friends and the Mikaelsons would stop but she knew that was unlikely to happen.

Lucy controlled herself at the moment, she wanted to cry but she didn't, today was her birthday and she didn't want to spend it crying.

She went into her mothers bedroom and took some of her pills to keep her awake, she didn't sleep very well last night and so she wanted to keep herself awake.

Her phone buzzed, she sighed since she thought it was Tyler so she looked at the message to see what he said but it turned out to be Nik. "Meet me at my mine"

Lucy went downstairs to see her mom cooking breakfast. "Good morning, honey" Carol greeted as she gave her mom a kiss on the cheek

"Morning, mom"

Lucy noticed the happy birthday banners everywhere "Happy birthday!" Carol grabs a small box from her bag and gives it to her.

Lucy opened it and a smile comes upon her face when she sees it's a bracelet. Even though, she's told her mom so many times she didn't care about presents, her mother continued to buy things for her which she was grateful for.

"Thank you mom, you didn't have to" Lucy gave her mom a quick hug.

"Of course I have to, your my daughter and I know it's not exactly the same since Tyler isn't here but I know he wishes to be here" Her mother reminded Lucy, Lucy simply nodded with a sad smile.