05

Bringing Out The DeadChapter Five{3x13}

Chapter Five
{3x13}

"I managed to get them!" Lucy yelled proudly to Elena as she carried snacks from the vending machine, however she was a little too loud as a few people looked over at them.

"Lucy. We're in a hospital, we don't need that many snacks" Elena reminded.

"I just figured we'll probably be here for a while so eat up" Lucy shrugged before putting them all inside her bag. At the moment, she and Elena were waiting for Caroline as she didn't want to be alone to see her dad so they both went to support her

Lucy remembered the conversation she and Klaus had about Rebekah. Yesterday when she was sober, she called him and met up with him at the grill to know what happened.

Lucy was just thinking about Rebekah, she wanted to know what happened to her and Klaus had the answer. She looked back at her phone which was on the table.

She wasn't sure if she should call Klaus or not and finally made the decision. She called Klaus, hoping he would pick up. "Hello Love" Klaus answered

"Meet me at the grill in 10 minutes to discuss about Rebekah" Lucy ordered

"Oh I love it when you order me around"

"Just meet me there" Lucy rolled her eyes at his comment before she ended the call.

Ten minutes later, Lucy was waiting in the grill as she took a sip of her apple juice, she saw Klaus sitting down next to her. "So what do you want to talk about, little wolf?"

"You know what I'm here to talk about. About Rebekah." Lucy answered, she looked down at her hands and Klaus could tell she was kind of nervous about asking him. "Did you dagger her or not?"

"No, I could never-actually that's not entirely true I would dagger her if she betrayed me. However, I wasn't the one who daggered her " Klaus answered

"Well if you didn't dagger her, where is she?" Lucy asked. "She wasn't at the homecoming party and I really don't think she would've left to go anywhere without saying goodbye to me" She added

"In a coffin, where else do you think?" Klaus scoffed at the ridiculous question as he chuckled slightly.

"Of course you would take this as a joke" Lucy muttered under her breath as she tried blinking away the tears that were forming while getting out of her seat.

"You really do care about my sister, don't you?" Klaus asked in surprise, he didn't have anyone who cared for his family as much as Lucy did.

"Yeah, of course I do. She's been nothing but kind to me and I'm not going to give up on her now just because you daggered her" She admitted with sigh, thinking about how isolated Rebekah must feel right now before sitting back down.