03

HomecomingChapter Three{3x9}

Homecoming
Chapter Three
{3x9}

Lucy was with Caroline and Tyler, painting an old VW bus, they were both arguing about Rebekah and Lucy didn't want to get involved.

She had actually become friends with Rebekah, she had learned that she's a normal girl except the fact that she's a vampire, she's always believed that but Elena didn't until she realised the same thing when she was crying after Elena told her that Niklaus killed her mother.

Lucy went to the Salvatore's boarding house with Elena for the second time that day..

They had found out that Klaus was the one who killed her mother and had lied to Rebekah and said it was Mikael. Elena was the one who told Rebekah and the only reason Lucy came with her was so Rebekah didn't hurt her and so she could comfort Rebekah if she took it badly.

"Shut up! Don't talk anymore!" Rebekah shouted while crying, holding Elena by her neck.

"This is why I told you it was a bad idea!" Lucy lectured with a sigh. "Please let her go" Lucy asked politely.

Rebekah let go, she had forced them to get out while having a breakdown, Elena left but Lucy didn't want to leave Rebekah alone. She always hated it when someone cried alone and so she always comforted them.

Lucy looked at Rebekah sadly and guiltily "What are you still doing here?" Rebekah asked, still on her knees, sobbing.

"I couldn't just leave you alone, especially not when your crying" Lucy bent down and gave her a hug.

Rebekah was complaining that she didn't want Lucy here but then she stopped struggling to get out of her grasp. "Just leave me alone, it's enough that the doppelgänger bitch told me this"

"I'm really sorry you had to hear this from Elena. I tried to tell her that it wasn't a good idea but she just decided to"

"Why are you being nice to me?" Rebekah asked confused and still upset. "You gave me no reason for me to hate you so why should I be mean?"

"You're trying to use me, aren't you? Get out!" Rebekah shouted. It seemed she has never had a friend to actually comfort her and be genuinely nice to her

"I promise, I'm not using you. I actually want to be your friend, can we?"

"Really? I don't really have many friends because I'm not big on trusting people" Rebekah admitted

"That's perfectly fine, I don't need you to open up to me until you fully trust me, you don't even have to open up to me if you don't want to" Lucy said with a smile and hugged her and Rebekah was hesitant at first but decided to let her.