09

Before Sunset + The DepartedChapter Ten{3x21 + 22}

Chapter Ten
{3x21 + 22}

Lucy was asleep but she felt someone put a blanket on her so she lazily fluttered her eyes open to see who covered her with the blanket and to thank them. Turns out it was Klaus. "Thank you, can you please lay down with me?" She asked, lazily

"Sure, you should get more sleep. It's still the middle of the night" He informed before getting inside the covers next to her.

She cuddled into his arms, feeling safe and protected. Before she knew it, she started to fall asleep in his arms while mumbling gibberish to him.

"Goodnight little one" was the last thing she heard before going to sleep.

————

Lucy picked up the trash on the floor, helping Rebekah clean the mess for last night's party. This morning she was with Klaus and you can guess what they were doing so she took a ride with Rebekah to school

Lucy's phone started ringing "That would be my brother, checking up on you" Rebekah smirked

"Hey there Nik, do you need anything?" Lucy answered with a tiny hint of annoyance which Klaus was able to detect

"Is it really such a crime to check up on the girl I fancy without needing anything?" He asked in a amused tone, knowing he has gotten under her skin.

"Well it is if I seen you this morning and it can get tiring to get a call from you every five minutes" Lucy explained, even though she was slightly annoyed by the constant phone calls, deep down she would be all giddy when she got a call from Nik.

"Well you do understand that I am concerned about something happening to you however I will leave you alone for now. How's cleaning the school halls with my sister?"

"No! Please continue calling me. I love it when you talk to me but not every five minutes" Lucy pleaded. "Its actually boring, it would've been nice to have you here with me but without Rekekah here it would be super boring so it's a good thing I went with her. I don't get why you all say she's a bitch. "

"Well, maybe love, since she can be quite a handful to deal with" Klaus answered with a chuckle.

"Hey! I'm right in the room with her!" Klaus heard Rebekah shouted over Lucy's phone, making him laugh even louder, knowing she was eavesdropping on the call

"I'm nearly done with cleaning and then I'll be home" Lucy informed him, not realising she called his house her home. She had been spending most of her time there.