04

Our TownChapter Four{3x11}

Our Town
Chapter Four
{3x11}

Lucy and Elena were decorating Caroline's locker since it was her birthday, they came a little earlier than always since they didn't want Caroline to show up while they were decorating.

Bonnie was late though "Hey, sorry I'm late, I got held up"

"It's fine we both just got here anyways" Lucy said with a smile.

"Can you pass me the balloons?" Elena asked, Lucy handed Elena the balloons "Thanks, what's got you running late?" Elena asked Bonnie.

Bonnie said she was trying some new spells and Elena told her that her and Lucy were just working out with Alaric.

"So I need to tell you something and I know your not going to like it" Elena admitted, feeling nervous.

"What happened? Bonnie asked

"Jeremy is gonna be leaving town for a while. He'll be staying with some old family friends in Denver, until this whole Klaus thing blows over" Lucy told Bonnie

"Jeremy wouldn't just leave you to deal with Klaus on your own." Bonnie told her confused

"I know which is why I asked Damon to compel him" Elena said, hoping Bonnie didn't take it badly

"You what?" Bonnie couldn't even believe Elena would do that to Jeremy

"I know, Bonnie. But it's not safe for him here anymore. Leaving will give him a better life. The only reason I'm telling you is because I know that you two haven't really worked out your stuff. And I thought that maybe you'd wanna say goodbye."

Lucy was really angry with her brother, he had nearly gotten Jeremy killed and so when he tried to talk to her in the morning, she had just ignored him and went to her car with no breakfast.

————

Lucy was now in Caroline's house since she bailed on school, Elena, Matt and Bonnie were with her.

The door opened and Caroline walked in and out her stuff down not realising anyone was in the house.

All of a sudden they all jump out with balloon, party hats and a sign "Surprise!" They all yelled together which surprised her

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asked

"Did you really think we would forget your birthday?" Lucy asked as if that was the most stupid question in the world

"Well you blew off school and missed our work of birthday art, so..." Elena took of the crown she was wearing and out it on Caroline's head.