02

Smells Like Teen SpiritChapter Two{3x6}

Chapter Two
{3x6}

Later on, Lucy was in the woods with Alaric and Elena for training, she didn't really think she needed training but Alaric suggested that she should.

They were both training on one of Alaric's mannequins. Alaric showed them how to stake a vampire with a sleeve, with two stakes in it.

"So the pressure of your punch ejects the stakes" Alaric taught them as he showed them.

"Like that's going to be hard" Lucy said sarcastically before punching the mannequin which made the stake stick to the mannequin "Good job, Lucy. Your turn Elena"

"Easy enough" Elena admitted and punched it but the stake stayed inside the sleeve.

"That's weird" Elena says with confusion as she punched it again but the stake stayed inside.

"Your not strong enough" Lucy told her "Better start lifting some weights, put some meat on your bones" Alaric said as he got two vervain grenades out of his bag.

He asked them what it was and they told him it a vervain grenade, he threw one to Elena and one to Lucy. "Surprise" Alaric surprised them. Lucy threw it with no hesitation,

Elena threw it and got mad thinking that he thought this was all a joke.

————

Lucy was now at school, Elena had a phone call from Damon and Lucy listened in with her werewolf hearing.

Elena and Lucy saw Caroline putting up a flyer about bonfire. "I forgot about bonfire" Elena admitted

"Same, I might not go. Sorry Caroline" She apologised with a shrug and an apologetic face causing Caroline to gasp.

"You have to go. It's our first spirit squad event. And it sets the bar for the whole year" She shortly begged.

"Relax, Caroline. I'll be there" Elena assured which made Lucy sigh and think about it quickly.

"I guess I'll come as well since it's really important to you" She agreed with a nod.

"Thank you. It's just that..." Caroline spoke before she was interupted by someone coming up from behind her and kissing her which turned out to be Tyler.

"Happy first day!" Tyler smiled,

Elena and Lucy noticed red on his shirt but Lucy decided to talk to him when she wasn't around Caroline, knowing Caroline would be completely angry about it but Elena decided to ask about it."Is that blood?" Elena asked.

"Oh my God!" Caroline exclaimed, realising they were right before grabbing Tyler into the boys' restroom with Elena and Lucy following them in

"What's going on?!" Tyler asked, surprised as it was only a little blood which no one could barely see, or at least that's what he thought.