ok help me XD

iiiiiiiiiii just binge-watched all of Camp Camp

yes both seasons

ahahahaa

help

Nikki- "I'm an agent of chaos :D"

-----------

Nikki- "Gwen, why is David dressed like a turkey?"

Gwen- *double facepalm* "Because he's fucking David, Nikki you've been here long enough to figure that out."

---

David- "We represent the Order of the Sparrow, a secret society that gathers only to honor the most worthy of campers."

Nikki- "...So then what are you doing here?"

----

Max- "You suck. This world sucks. And one day we're all gonna die and none of it will matter."

(Max is my spirit animal)

-----

David- "I dunno Gwen. Are you sure we need more help?"

*a grenade breaks through the window and lands on the floor*

Nikki- "Sorry! Foul ball!"

Gwen- *grabs David* "YES."

and then they literally get a cult leader

----------

Neil- "Do you think maybe it's right? That socializing sucks because we're all just shitty people?"

-------------

Max- "Man this place sucks at naming things."

(and i was looking away from the screen at that point so I just imagined Sun saying that and i dIED LAUGHING)

----------------

Nerris- "Anyone else want a twenty-sided ass kicking?"

Harrison- "Big deal, so you threw a bunch dice at some animals. Kind of a dick move to be honest."

and is it bad that I totally think Nerris sounds like Yang.

a nerdy Yang, but it's still undoubtedly her

also Nerris is possibly my 4th favorite character

--------------

Max- "Goddamn! Why is everything always for the fate of the camp? We just played FRISBEE for the fate of the camp!"

--------------

David *happily, because he's David*- "Now, I want each of you to go out and find-or make- a gift that truly exemplifies your love and admiration for our hardworking groundskeeper!"

Quartermaster- *still spinning upside down from the ceiling fan* "I have given you nothing to revere. I will betray you all when the opportunity arises."

----

David- "Uh Gwen what is happening?!"

Gwen- "No clue, but if the Kardashians have taught me anything, I think we can make a TV show out of it!"

i think Gwen is my favorite character

-------

Max- "Oh please, how bad could it be?"

Neil- "I want you to remember saying that five minutes from now when we're scarred for life."

---------------

Max- "Guys, I know we've done some fucked-up things before, but I think this takes the fucked-up cake."

--------------

Neil *kicks Tabii*- "I mean, they could provide us with a female perspective..."

Nikki- "I'm a female."

Neil and Max *look at each other*- "...ehhhh"

----------

Gwen- "Oh, and Max has a teddy bear. Eat shit, Satan!"

-------

Gwen- *violently shakes Max* "WHAT have you done?! Do you realize how much paperwork I have to do for a dead camper?!"

Max- "Don't overrea- wait you've had to do that before?"

-----------

and of course it's Rooster Teeth so the subtitles are hilarious

when David swears for the first time in the show the subtitles LITERALLY say [MY BABY NO ;-;] and i was laughing so hard

Dolph- "And yet I'm the most adorable!"

Subtitles- [Yes you are Dolph]

tho Dolph is little baby Hitler so uh

uh

and yes I watched the episode 'Jasper Dies At The End' but I still don't know how he died?

and oMG POOR MAX

AAAAHHHHH

I still can't decide who I like more, Max or Gwen

They're both fucking hilarious

and i just saw this animatic and i am cRYING

FUCK

WHY

CC WAS FUNNY

BUT THEN THE FANBASE COMES IN AND RUINS EVERYTHING

F U C K

okay but Camp Camp is funny

there'll be a season three rite

grr curse you bella

you just had to get me into that

-Rush left to draw Gwen-