Chapter-16

I updated 'cause I had nothing else to do💛
So here we go lovelies....
The final chapter😊😅

***********

Meera was baking her little brother, Abhi's favourite, double choco chip cookies and coincidentally, that was Harsh's favourite too.

Thinking about him itself made her heart swell up with happiness.

She decided to visit Abhi as it's been a long time since she saw him. She missed him. She had been busy with her exams lately.

Humming slowly, she took out the tray containing cookies as she placed them aside.

Suddenly, two arms wrapped her from behind as she smiled in contentment. She knew it was Harsh.
She could feel him even with her eyes closed.

He kissed her cheek as she leaned back more to him as they stayed like that for a while, not speaking anything. Their hearts doing all the talking as they embraced each other.

Harsh turned her around facing him as he pecked her lips.

"I smell delicious cookies here," he exclaimed as he sat on one of the counter stools, watching her expressions.

"Yes," Meera replied excitedly as she gave him few to taste.

"This looks yummy," he declared shoving the whole piece inside his mouth as he devoured it's taste.

Meera gigged at him.

"It's sunday," Harsh started as he drew her closer to him, slipping his arm at her waist, "What you wanna do?" He asked her, removing a loose strand of her hair which prevented him to watch her captivating and gorgeous face as he pecked her nose and cheeks.

"I'm free the entire day," she replied as he kissed her lips briefly, "I would be meeting Abhi" she completed as she traced his jawline with her soft touch.

"And later?" He asked mischievously as he pulled her to him more closer, their breaths connecting, "I need to go to work" she responded with a playful smirk. He knew she could be such a tease sometimes.

"Okay," he replied grunting low as he stroked her hair, "I would go with you too" he declared.

"You sure?" She asked.
"Yes of course," he responded right back, "I want him to meet his sister's boyfriend" he grinned as he shifted his arms at her waist.

"Sure," was all Meera could say as she smiled at him.

The continuous ringing of her cell phone disturbed them as she answered it. It was Ruby.

"Are you taking the day off Meera?" Ruby's pissed off tone reminded Meera about something.

"Yeah, how did you know?" She replied astonished as Harsh came to her sight. He hugged her again from behind as he left those soft wet kisses at her neck. She suppressed her moan as her mind filled with the alluring thoughts again.

Ruby's loud voice shifted her back to reality as she pushed him away, "I am waiting for you, I thought we decided to go to work together, remember?" She mocked as Meera bit her tongue in realization.

"Oh sorry Ruby, I totally forgot about it," she apologized, "I have to be somewhere else" she completed as she turned, only to find a shirtless Harsh, who was going to have a shower.

"Okay, see ya then," and before she could reply her, Harsh made his quick steps towards her and disconnected the call.

Meera parted her lips to speak but the movement only invited Harsh to crash his lips on hers as the fire ignited between them all over again.