Kabanata 26

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of something warm and a bit heavy pressed to my chest

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of something warm and a bit heavy pressed to my chest. Habang pupungas-pungas pa ay marahan kong dinungaw kung ano iyong nakahawak sa akin at natatawang napairap na lamang sa kawalan sa natagpuan. Gottfred’s large left hand was cupping my right breast while he was spooning me.

I slowly turned around to face him, trying my best not to wake him up. Alas sais pa lang ng umaga at halos katutulog lang naming dalawa.

Napakagat ako sa ibabang labi, remembering how he took me over and over again last night. His stamina and sex drive were unbelievable, pero ang mas hindi ko mapaniwalaan ay ‘yong nakatagal din ako at nasabayan ko pa nga siya.

I smiled as I ran the back of my hand gently on the side of his sleeping face. Kumiliti sa balat ko ‘yong manipis na balbas sa panga niya, which explained why I was so extra sensitive while he was eating me down there—

Ugh!

Shut up, Lorin!

But Gottfred was, without a doubt, a beautiful man and the best lover in bed.

Muli akong humugot ng malalim na hininga habang tinititigan siya at saka natulala na lamang sa napakaguwapo niyang mukha.

I was giving him another chance in my life, but it was still not clear to me what we had between us. I did not want to label it for now. Besides, I preferred to take things slowly and surely.

“Rin.”

I smiled hearing him murmured my name in his dreams. And then suddenly, I remembered that he still had to go to work, but then, I also didn’t want to wake him up. Alam kong pagod pa siya at kailangan ng maraming tulog. So instead of waking him up, I kissed his cheek and quietly peeled myself from his body. Maingat kong inangat ang binti niyang nakatabon sa mga hita ko gayundin ang kamay niya sa dibdib ko. Successfully doing it, I walked to the bathroom, almost ran inside when I realized that I was wholly naked. Mabuti na lang at mahimbing pa rin siyang natutulog dahil kung hindi ay sobrang nakahihiya at nakaiilang nitong kalagayan ko. Because even after so many times of having sex with him, I was still not comfortable being naked around him.

But I must admit that Gottfred was really good in bed. He was the best lover, gentle and only rough if needed. He was warm and passionate, and I liked everything he did to me. He made me feel loved by the way he looked and touched me. I felt very beautiful and desired last night.

Nang naroon na sa loob ng banyo ay agad na hinagilap ko ‘yong bathrobe na nasa gilid. With my mind still floating on the surface, I put on the silky pink robe and looked at myself in the mirror, at nalaglag na lang ang panga sa nakita sa salamin. Mabuti na lang talaga at bumangon na ako mula sa kama dahil kung hindi ay nakahihiya na maabutan niya ako sa ganitong itsura.

I was a disheveled wreck. My hair was tangled, my eye makeup had smudged, and my lips was swollen from his kisses, as if a bee had stung me. But that was not what shocked me the most. My eyes widened as I glanced down at my neck and the skin above my chest.