Part 1 : I see you.

The ghost were also in this state of mind. Not so much time after they learned how to go between the world of the living and the one of the dead, annoying and inactivity got them.

Because yes, they had nothing to do, except spying people in Storybrooke, who couldn't see them. That, or be desperate about what happened on the inside of the town, the thing is that they already did all the things they could do.

Discover what everyone became occupied them for a time. So, the fairies' fate that was absolutely not enviable or good, made them shiver with horror.

"How is it possible to be so cruel ? Asked Emma.

- She gets revenge, answered Regina.

- But it makes no sense. They did nothing to her !

- I guess she punishes them to also punish Blue..."

They hadn't been the only one to have a bad situation in town, but the fact is that from a certain point of view, not many people in town really suffered. Strangely, it also made Emma shiver.

"In a way, it's worst, she muttered.

- What do you mean ?

- They don't know, that's true. But they don't understand.

- They don't understand that they are cursed, right. But this is how the curse work, no ? Said Regina.

- Exactly, but what I mean, is that some of them don't seem to realize that what is there... is not good. That it's not the good story.

- We can do nothing Emma. They don't see us, how could we do anything and make them believe ?

- I don't know Snow... I just wanted to be able to do something..."

The almost six years (that is to say five years only now, but in not a long time, it would be six) that passed then were atrociously long for the ghosts, reduced to only see and never be seen.

And they more and more understood that it should be their unfinished business, to do it so the curse that fell on the town was broken. Without it, they would never be able to leave the Underworld and join the Olympus.

And it wouldn't happen, it would never happen, because the only person who knew for the curse was locked, and without being able to act. So yes, the situation was really not good.

The ghosts never stopped walking in the town, coming to places and not to other, still not going to Gold's shop. None of them wanted to see him, mainly because he chose his mother's side, and was one of the people who enacted this damned curse.

They obviously didn't know what Gold tried to do, nor how much he failed, nor that since six years he was thinking about a way to destroy his mother. Him, he couldn't, he needed someone who would know for the curse but never used magic.

So, his mother wouldn't be suspicious.

It was something that would be long to do, and as Gold was alone, it made it even harder. And don't forget the presence of his family, that didn't help him to want to end this curse.

So, in the world of the living or the dead, things were wrong. These last one didn't change, everything was always the same, with no great difference.

Emma was seeing them, the other, the cursed, live without asking anything about it, and she surprised herself by thinking that maybe she would have wanted to have that, a simple life, and tranquil, without having to ask any question.

It would have been so easier...

The Saviour was walking in town, without looking where she was going, crossing the people without them feeling anything. A bitter smile came on Emma' lips, as she remembered her beginnings as a ghost, when she tried to do everything not to go into people.