Target 6: I'll Be Always Here

Bom's P.O.V 

I put Ssantokki's favorite cap on her head neatly. She looks at her reflection, curiously and then turns her head at me. 

"Bom, why'd you made me wear it?" She asks, her eyes sparkling in sadness. I sigh, handing her, her favorite handkerchief. She accepts it, placing it in her pocket. I feel guilty doing this to her, making her reminisce their past beforehand. I just wanted her to be happy when she's with us. I want her to open up sometimes to us, explaining to us why'd they really broke-up. She's keeping it all by herself and the reason she's keeping on telling is that she's not yet ready for a relationship. Youngbae is her very first boyfriend after all.

"I just feel like it." I say, playing with her soft and wavy hair. She pouts, turning her body to the mirror to see her reflection again. Her face is gloomy and somehow dreary. I want to kill Youngbae for doing this to her. Why'd he ever accepted the fact of breaking-up? Why'd he did not even call? He's a jerk for leaving Sandara. If ever Sandara is the reason they broke-up, he should have acted a man, denying the fact of breaking-up that suddenly. He should have stopped it. 

"You know that these things bring up sad memories." She says, melancholy. I bow my head down, rubbing my left arm. I want to cry in guilt. This is my fault, all of this. 

"Dara, the date too." I say, distress flaring up in my heart. She gushes and I look up to see her. She stands up and looks at our personalized calendar near the door. After a few seconds, she looks at me, her face starting to be blue.

I open my arms, as if welcoming her to hug me, tightly if she wants to. She runs up to me and hugs me, wetting my top with her tears. I rub her hair, assuring her to calm down or to cry more because the next I knew, her cry is getting louder. 

"Why'd you made me remember?" She asks between her sobs. An arrow stabs my heart, feeling a sting all over my nerves. I close my eyes, remembering the day I brought her to YGE. It's my fault that she's in a bad condition. Her sobs faints as I continue to rub her back.

"So later you'll have fun. It's not cool when you remember it while we're having fun." I say, smiling. She breaks the hug, gazing at my eyes deeply. I rub her tears using my thumb and smile. She returns it, melancholy.  

A ring from the door interrupts our sad scene. Dara grins at me, secretly telling me it's Top. I sigh while she moves her brows up and down. I walk towards our front door with Dara trailing behind. I stop just in front of the door, hysterically worry about my looks. I forgot to add more make-up! Aigoo, this is bad. Top will hate me for being ugly, very ugly. 

"You look very beautiful. So, open the door 'cause your Prince Charming is waiting." Dara whispers to my ear and gives me a push. I open the door and find no one. A prankster maybe pulled a prank at us. I look around, finding no Top and sigh heavily. My chest, somehow, feels heavy. I feel like a kid, not getting its candy his mommy promised.

"YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I shriek when Top suddenly jumps out from who-knows-where. He laughs casually at my reaction and I slap his arm, clutching my chest. I breathe heavily, cursing Youngbae under my breath. I will not curse Top because I love him so much. Youngbae will fit the bill, I hate him after all. 

"Aigoo, I almost had a heart attack there." I say, breathless. Top laughs and Dara laughs after him, crazily. I glare at Dara and she covers her mouth, giving me a peace sign. I turn my attention again to Top, who was smiling widely.

"I won't let this slide." I say, glaring at him and accusing a finger. He put his hands in mid-air, surrendering to me causing me to raise my brow. 

"Youngbae's having a hard time. He's bawling like a baby." He explains, whispering the second sentence. I turn my head to Dara because I'm sure she heard the first sentence. She looks at me too, biting her lower lip as she fights her tears back. I turn back to Top and I pull him out of the house, hysterically. I stop at a place I know Dara couldn't hear us. 

"Aigoo, I told you aren't I to not mention Youngbae's name in front of Dara. Especially, in a wrong timing." I hiss and face palm. Top made an apologetic look. I can't get mad at him, I love him very much. My brain will not cooperate when I'll get mad at him. 

"Sorry." He says. "Youngbae's crying since this morning. He didn't even step out of his room."

"How'd you know he's crying?" I ask, crossing my arms. He grins, idiotically.

"We know him better than you do." He says, proudly and standing tall. I sigh and wave my hand as if I'm dissing the topic, irritated. It's as if he's saying I have no right to know. Who would not know an idol like Youngbae would still be crying because of a break-up. I know Dara's the real deal, but I didn't know that Youngbae is not moving on until now. It has been a complete two months since that day happened. Maybe he thinks that Dara's his soul mate or destined partner, but I would not let that happen.  

"Bommie, Toppie are we going now or are you just going to be intimate forever?" I hear Dara's voice from the front door. We both turn our head at her and she was scratching her body that made her look she's itching to go. She's very irritated for...I don't know what the reason is.

"Let's go." Top whispers in my ear and I look at him then nod, half-heartedly. He holds my hand tightly, making me feel secured. Dara eyed our hands, groaning.  

"Are we going now?" She scowls, rubbing her tummy. Top nods, eagerly.

"Yipee!" Dara shouts in a bored tone and throws her hands in the air. Top smiles at me and I quickly return it, blushing. He puts his other hand in his pocket and escorts me to his car. Dara's leaning on it, glaring at us from afar. I didn't know Dara could be this childish. I always thought her face would always be the one that is childish, not her actions.

"You shouldn't have invited me when you're just going be lovey-dovey. It'll just make me reminisce the past." She shouts, angrily and shots us a glare. Top laughs and I nudge him, signaling him not to tell anything stupid anymore. He's a cool boyfriend but when he acts the same as the members of Big Bang, you're never going to like it. Especially, when he acts like Jiyong or Seungri, the Tom and Jerry of YG.

"Going to mop about that break-up are you?" He shouts, happily and I pinch the side of his waist. He didn't react at all but instead gives me thumbs up. What is this man thinking? Is he fucking retarded or what?

"I am not! I'll prove you I'm going to move on!" Dara shouts back, kicking the car behind her and accuses a finger at him or us. Top laughs and looks at me with a you-can't-distinguish look. 

"Dara's all grown up now. I think you should let the butterfly fly on its own just for today. You invited Jiyong aren't you?" He says, grinning widely. I slap his arm, giving him a how'd-you-know-look. Top grins again. 

"Oh, he asks me for an advice before going off." He answers, sheepishly smiling. "He's hysterical about it."

He reaches for the car key in his pocket and opens his car for us to get in already, especially Dara. She's itching to go. Dara sits on the back seat while I at the shotgun seat. Top, on the other hand, is at the driver's seat. 

"Just let me drive and be lovey-dovey here at the back seat." Dara mumbles but clearly audible. I glare at her and she didn't react at all. Aigoo, this girl's being stubborn again. I hate it when she does. It's as if you should give your favor to her than lecture her about what she's saying. Like a complete bratinella if you would ask me.

Top laughs and I glare at him too. "I didn't know you're on your menstruation now, Dara."

Dara rolls her eyes, crossing her arms. "No, I'm not. I'm just not feeling well this day. I feel like I'm going to burst in anger, hatred and sorrow."

With this, Top chuckles. "Don't worry. You said you'll move on right?"

Dara sighs, melancholy and looks at the window, particularly to the houses we're passing by. "I will, someday."

I sigh and gaze ahead of me. Will my scheme work this time? I'll put all of my hopes on Jiyong, whom I don't trust. Please, Jiyong let Dara smile one more time. The smile she always wears when once she's with Youngbae, happy and Youngbae, who also took it from her, please let her forget about him. Please let her forget him and his selfish acts.

Please let her be happy once again. 

Top's P.O.V 

Dara sighs and looks at the window, particularly to the houses we're passing by. "I will, someday."

I sigh and look at Bom, who was looking at Dara, worry is evident in her eyes. She has been like that, worrying for her best friend since her break-up. I insisted to help her in making Dara happy. Though whatever plan we make, it just backfires. I thought maybe because Dara's blaming herself for the break-up so she isn't moving on that quickly. Dara's also not opening her heart for others. Up until now, she has still a lot of boys courting her and all of them are celebrities. She hasn't answered any of them yet, up until now. Most of the boys courting her are our arch nemesis in the music industry, but because they like or love Dara, so much I don't plan to be Dara's father in disguise. I think they can take care of her as much as Bom and I do.

"We're here." I say, turning off the engine and the air conditioner. Since Bom and Dara's apartment is near the Han River, it just took us a few minutes to arrive. I brought my car with me because sometimes those girls go shopping unexpectedly. I don't want myself to bring many shopping bags while walking them to their apartment. Girls have a habit not to bring shopping bags when they're with boys, not that I don't like it. It's just that, it makes me think I'm a slave or a chauffeur.

Dara goes out first, leaving my girlfriend and me inside. Bom sighs and says, "I wish Jiyong can make Dara happy."

I raise a brow, not believing what she just said. "Huh?"

"It's just that, I don't want to see Ssantokki being sad again. I want her back." Bom says, bowing her head down. I hold her hand and squeeze it gently. 

"Me too." I whisper and smile. "Let's go."

Bom nods and I take my hold out of her hand. I exit the car before walking towards Bom's side, smiling. I open the door for her, outstretching my hand for her to use as a support. She holds my hand and I help her get out of the car with ease.

"Thank you." She mumbles, her ears flaring up. I close the door and lock the car. Dara walk towards us. 

"Do...Do you two," She says, pointing at the both of us. "Want to spend a time together?"

We both raise our brows, curiously. Dara looks at the opposite side, her face flaring up. She plays with her feet while saying, "Since the two of you dated, I'm always with you guys. I just want you two to spend some time together. I'll be okay alone, I promise."

"Sure." Bom answers with a smile. I cock my head to her, curious. Is this a part of her scheme? 

Dara happily smiles at us, wiggling her eyebrows. Bom puts her arm around me, pulling me closer to her. She looks up to me and moves her brows up then down, a signal it's a part of her plan. I smile at her, assuring her to go on her way.  

"But you'll wait us at a bench just near the river. Don't you ever leave that bench." Bom exclaims, sounding like a mother to Dara. I chuckle, covering my mouth so they can't hear it.

Dara salutes to her. "Yes!"

"So now, go and enjoy your date! I'll be waiting at the bench." Dara says, pushing us away. I look back to Dara, who was waving her hand at us and walk on. It took me a few seconds to look back again, seeing her walk away towards the bench Bom told her. 

"She's going to be okay. I trust her to Jiyong somehow." Bom says, smiling at the road ahead of us. I wrap my arm around her shoulders, pushing her close to me. She leans her head against my shoulder. 

"I'll trust you with that, Baby." I say, chuckling a bit. I look down to her, her face flaring up a bit. She looks up to me and gently slaps my arm with a pout. 

"Thank you, Baby." She says, leaning back to me again. 

Jiyong's P.O.V

I walk towards the bench Bom Noona told me. A girl wearing a cap and red-checkered polo is sitting there already. I assume that is Sandara Park already. Her body frame is thinner today than yesterday's audition. She must have lost weight. 

I go near her, my ears picking up faint sobs from her. She rubs her tears using her arm, but the tears still stroll down. I pull my handkerchief out from my pocket and outstretch it to her. She looks at it and then at me, distressed. My damsel in distress indeed. 

"I don't want to see a beautiful girl like you cry alone." I say, plopping down next to her. "You can use this handkerchief if you want."

She bites her lower lip first before accepting my handkerchief, clutching it in her hand. "Thanks." 

I lean back to the backrest of the chair, gazing at the sun just ahead of us. "You seem down today, aren't you?"

"Yeah, just remembered something today." She answers, leaning back to the backrest too. She relaxes her tensed shoulders a bit, wiping her tears using my handkerchief. I look at her and use my thumb to rub the tear escaping her left eye. 

"You can trust me, you know." I say and turn to the sun again. "I hate seeing girls cry."

She's hesitant for a moment, not answering at all. "I'd love to, but it's too complicated."

"Let me guess, it's your first break-up." I say, looking at her at the corner of my eye. She looks at me and I quickly turn my gaze away. 

"Yeah, you know a lot don't you?" She says, softly. 

"Girls I know usually cry more at their first break-ups. When they got used to it, the hurt they feel inside will subside every break-up they'll have." I say, with hand gestures. She sighs heavily, making me feel worry about her. Is Youngbae the reason about this? I hope not, or I'll really have to pull it off from him. 

"If I tell you, you will help me right?" She asks, turning her head to me. I look at her, her sad expression stings my heart. I nod, assuring. 

"I will, I promise." I say, outstretching my pinky to her. She smiles and wraps her pinky with mine, her warm finger against my cold one. 

"Woah, that's cold"

"Woah, that's warm"

We said, in unison. We both look at each other, staring at each other's eyes knowingly and both chuckle in unison. That's unexpected. 

"My story begins at YG." She starts, turning to the sun again, its reflection shows right through her eyes. "Dong Youngbae and I met at a practice studio."

There was a stinging in my heart, making me clutch my chest and she continues, "We fell in love but then ended up in breaking-up."

"Why?" I ask, eagerly. She sighs, playing with her fingers, frowning a little. 

"His fans spread rumors about me. It didn't bother me at all for the past 1 month until there is one rumor they spread that made me decided to break-up. I asked for advice from Teddy Appa and he supported my decision." She says and her face goes dimmer. I wrap my arm around her shoulders, massaging one shoulder using my fingers. She sobs and I use my hand to lay her head on my shoulder, her tears wetting my shirt. 

"They said he didn't love me no more. They said our love was just...a lie." She says, covering her face using her hands. I massage her head, gently. She relaxes a bit. Using my free hand, I remove her hands from her face and rub her tears using my hand. 

"It's okay, I'm here now."

Author: Here’s the update! Daragon Moments next chapter! Fighting! Thank you for reading, aja!

Omo, a Topbom scene. I just put one! KYAAAAAAA! Please hold this pen and seriously kill me now! I'll die of suffocating any time now.