Target 18: When Jealousy Comes

Dedicated to: Munnierah. :* Omo, I love you! 

 Comment

Dara’s P.O.V

Last night, my brother promised us he will bring us to a fund-raising soccer match, which is not I’m greatly fond of; but because he’s part of the team players, I decided it’s not going to hurt if I watch, especially when Bom has high hopes of finding a dude over there. She said, meeting Top everyday makes her bored and tired that she wanted to see someone who’s handsome like Top; though don’t get her wrong because she loves Top more than how she loves corn. Okay, maybe Top is second to corn; but still, she doesn’t plan on cheating to Top.

Sanghyun grinned at me after he changed himself into his soccer uniform, boarding shorts and shirt. Both were colored black, and different names of sponsors were placed on both. A large text saying: JYP was at the center, designed with the company’s logo. Sanghyun works at JYP; though I don’t know what position he is in. He refuses to say, until the soccer match.

“Noona, do I look good?” He asked, his grin still plastered on his face, and I nod in agreement. Sanghyun really looked like me, the boy version of me actually, and I am quite proud of it. Then, I remember what he said last night; words that I didn’t expect would come out of his mouth.

“Noona, Bom Noona told me you love G-Dragon?” He started. He had occupied the chair countering me, and I start to fidget with this type of position. Sanghyun never questioned my being, even once, only now, when he found out I have already fallen for Jiyong.

I gulped. “Y-Yeah, it sounds surreal, but I do.” My nervousness made my voice squeak.

“I’m happy for you, Noona. It has been a while since I saw you fall in love.” He told me, smiling widely. “I remember when you told me over the phone that you-

“Sanghyun,” I called him, quite uncertain if I should tell him the truth, even if he deserves it. I wanted to keep this all myself; but they just kept on coming out without meaning to. The truth just comes out of its own. “Youngbae and I…”

“I know you broke up with him, Noona. It’s evident-

“No, Sanghyun.” I said, reaching for his hand, and caressed it softly. “Youngbae and I never did become lovers.”

“Huh? But-“ He hesitated, perplexed. “But how?”

“We did it for a purpose.” I told him, looking straight at him. “I badly wanted to see you back then, so we agreed to date each other. I used him to go back to you, and he used me to make Eunhwa jealous.”

“N-Noona,” He stammered, his eyebrows now curling sadly. “You just have told me.”

“I- I can go here if you want me to.” He continued. “You shouldn’t have sacrificed your first boyfriend category to someone you didn’t love.”

“Hey,” I chuckled. “We never did become official, you freak.”

“But still, Noona. You shouldn’t have risked that kind of thing. You always told me you wanted your first boyfriend to be the one you extremely love.” He ranted, taking my grip on his hand off, and held the sides of his head.

“Hey now,” I told him, stopping him from pulling his hair. “We never became lovers so it means that he’s not my first boyfriend. Also, Youngbae has Eunhwa now, which means our contract has ended already.”