Chapter Two:

Back in the clubhouse...

Jax's POV:

"Jackie boy, come over and meet my daughter." Chibs called to me from the safe room. I topped off my beer, left it on the counter and made my way inside. It was Chibs, Clay, Opie, Juice, Bobby, Half-Sack, Piney and Tig all inside. I smiled and walked up next to Chibs. "Jax, this is my daughter, Alice. Alice, this is Jax." I extended my hand out to her and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Alice." "Likewise, boy." she replied in a thick Scottish accent as she shook my hand. Her pale green eyes were so alluring. She smirked but didn't show any hint of emotion towards me. The way she carried herself was unlike any woman I'd ever encountered. I guess it came with the territory. As everyone continued to chat with her, Clay came up and pulled me aside. "After everyone settles down, we're going to bring her and Chibs to the table and discuss the specifics." I nodded. "Alright, I'll start clearing everyone out."

A half hour later at the table...

"Your file is pretty impressive, Ms. Telford. How did you manage to get into the British Special Air Forces? Last I checked they rarely take in women for anything other than sex." Clay questioned as he eyeballed her folder. "Well, after my da got drafted into the British Army, it was just me and my ma. I was 12, she died that next year. I was told she was in a car crash and it was fatal, caused by the IRA. I never even got to see or go to her funeral. The next thing I knew, I was in the hands of the British Army. They told me my da had been murdered by the IRA as well, and that this was where I belonged. Da's reputation with a gun proceeded him, they figured it was passed on to me. They trained me, basically programmed me to be a human killing machine. It wasn't until the very end, when I was given a choice to stay or go, that I started digging around to see if they told me the truth about my da and ma. They didn't. I learned the IRA didn't kill my ma, they did, and what happened to da was a lie too. After he found out they killed ma and I had gone missing, he fled to Ireland. He tried to find me, the Army put out false reports about ma and I, saying we both died in the car crash. So, da remained in Ireland and joined the True IRA to discover what had truly happened to ma and I. He had remarried by this time, but the leader, as you know Jimmy O'Phelan, took his family and was thrown out. This is when da came to America. I couldn't find anything else out through the British Army intel, so when I got out, I tracked down the rest myself. So, here I am now." she finished with a sigh folding her hands and placing them on the table in front of her. Chibs put his arm around her, placing his hand on her head, pulled her to him and gently kissed her forehead. Clay and I exchanged looks and nodded in a silent agreement. "Well, sounds like we've got ourselves a new recruit." Clay said with a smile. I let my breath out and replied, "I guess so."