I double dog dare you!

"Hey Den I've been looking at your plushy and I was wondering should we make like plushy friends wouldn't that be cool," said Phil proudly holding his plushy. "That sounds like a lot of work to be honest. Then we have to choose which friends we like more to be plushies and I don't want to deal with what." He sighed. "I guess your right," Phil frowned.

"What would happen if we pick someone and they don't want to be a plushy or if we didn't make a plushy if someone, they might get mad too," Dan explained. "True but I just think my plushy gets lonely so I should make it a plushy friend," Phil smiled. "Phil it's just a plushy I'm sure it's not gonna get lonely. Plus you have mine," Dan chuckled. "You don't know that what about your plushy wants a lady friend," Phil protested and Dan laughed.

"I'm sure it'll be OK," Dan smiled. "No it's not it's going seek revenge," laughed Phil. "So what do you propose I do," smirked Dan. "I dare you to make your plushy a friend no instead I dare you to make your plushy a girlfriend?" Sasses Phil. "What do I get for that," asked Dan. "How about I wake up to get all the morning packages for a month, I stop eating your cereal and your chocolate; that you hide in the bottom drawer of your dresser next to your bed," said Phil confidently.

"How did you know about that," said Dan confused. "That's not important do you agree," smiled Phil. "So what you're saying is I get all of that I have to do is make a stupid doll," said Dan intrigued "Yep," smiled Phil.

"But that sounds easy how was that a challenge," sasses Dan. 

"well because I know you hate sewing and I know you're not gonna keep up with it and you're not gonna do it. Plus you can't ask for help," sasses Phil. "oh yeah is that a dare," smirked Dan "oh it's a dare! I double dog dare you," smirked Phil.