The End

(Nickname) and Dan walked through the door and He took her coat. "So this is where you live," she said looking around. "Yep my flatmate Phil and I," said Dan hanging the coats by the doorway. "Dan you came ho-," (Y/n) yelled but when she saw other (y/n) she stopped. "Oh she lives here too," asked (Nickname) confused. "Yeah, I almost forgot," said Dan and (Y/n) taken back. "You forgot..." mumbled (Y/n) and Dan saw the hurt in her eyes. He quickly said, "Last night was her first night here so I'm still use to saying it just me and Phil's flat."

Dan tried to recover. However (Y/n) was still hurt. "Make sense, plus you did sleep outside in the cold," said (Nickname). "Yeah, thanks for letting me in though," said Dan. (Y/n) walked up to Dan and looked obviously upset.

"I waited up all night for you. I just couldn't sleep knowing that you could be hurt. You didn't even call or admit defeat and come home for the night. You just forgot about me.... you forgot about your girlfriend," said (Y/n). "Girlfriend?" Said (Nickname) looking at Dan. "Well I never actually agreed to it, it just kinda happened. No we technically aren't dating," explained Dan. "I see," said (Nickname). "What!? But that's why I was made," shouted (Y/n). "Oh yeah; the whole doll thing," sighed (Nickname). "Who about we all calm down. Last night was crazy, but now with a good nights sleep, how about we have some tea," said Dan trying to make peace.

"Goodnights sleep?! You slept outside and I had to sleep with Philly," protested (Y/n). Everyone was taken back by that statement! "You slept with my girlfriend!" Yelled Dan! "No I didn't mean it I," Phil stammered. "I would have slept with Daddy but he wasn't here," pouted (Y/n). "I thought she wasn't your girlfriend," asked (Nickname) raising a brow. "Yes. I mean she she's not. I mean she kinda-," Dan stammered. "I am Daddy's girlfriend," shouted (Y/n). "Can you stop calling him that it's weird!" Yelled (Nickname). "I'm not weird. You are," shouted (Y/n). "You call yourself a doll, say you're his girlfriend and sleep with his best friend!"snapped (Nickname) "I didn't technically sleep, sleep with her," said Phil but his voice was covered up by the girls' yelling. "That's it! I'm out of here," (Nickname) yelled as she turned towards the door. "Wait stop," says Dan grabbing her arm. "No!" She snapped snapping it away. The motion caused Dan to fall; tripping on his own feet. (Y/n) snapped and she tackled (Nickname), but when they touched as they hit the floor only one body touched the ground.

Dan shot to his feet and reached to help up (Nickname) when he stepped on something. He looked down to see (Y/n) as a doll once again. "That was so weird. She vanished. Like she phased inside of her," said Phil amazed. Dan helped her up. "You weren't lying," said (Y/n) quietly. Dan picked up the doll. "No one would ever believe this happened. I'm not sure what's going on anymore," said Dan studying the doll. "I can remember everything," numbed (Y/n) and Dan stared at her. "What do you mean," asked Phil. "Like I have new memories of living here for two days. Like I want to live here forever. Like the empty hole in my heart has been filled," she smiled. "You sure you're ok, your personality seems shaken up a bit," said Dan. "I know I'm being weird but it feels like a chunk of literal sunshine filled my body," she smiled touching her heart. Dan and Phil looked at each other and smiled. "And Dan theirs one more thing," she smiled. "Hm?" Said Dan. "I love you," she smiled giving him a peck on the cheek. Dans face turned bright red. "I'll just leave you two alone," smiled Phil as he walked away.

Dan hugged (Y/n). "Who would have thought; I would've met the perfect girl thanks to fabric scraps from in my closet," Dan smiled holding her tight. Then whispering in her ear, "I love you too."