She's real!

(Dan's Pov)

Without thinking about it I just ran after her. I may have looked crazy, but I need to figure this all out. This isn't normal what's happening. Dolls don't just come to life for no reason, and I know I'm not magic; at least I don't think I am. I followed her to what I think was her house. She lived nearby. She was putting the key in the door when I got to the front steps. "Please wait!" I yelled. "Stop following me you creep," she yelled as she turned the door knob! "Listen I'm so sorry, I just need to talk to you," he begged. She stopped and sighed. "You have 5 min," she said looking him in the eyes. "Ok thanks, I may have jumped the gun on this one but you don't understand. This morning I woke up to have my doll missing. In the stall was important just because it was part of a dare. I'm a little competitive. It turned out the doll became alive.... and The doll so happen to look exactly like you," he explained. "You realize how crazy you sound right now," she said raising a brow.

"Yeah I know, but will you just meet her," he begged. "Meet who," she asked. "My doll," he said meekly. "The doll. So you're not joking about that," she asked surprised and he shook his head. "I thought you just said that to keep my attention while you said the real reason. I don't know what kind of pick-up strategy this is for picking up women, but you're freaking me out. I'm not interested," she said backing up. "But I'm not li-," Dan was interrupted by Phil and (Y/n) running up to them. "Dan we found you what's going on!" Said Phil out of breath. "You ok Dan," (Y/n) said softly.

"Is she the doll," (nickname) asked pointing at (Y/n). They stopped and looked at (Y/n) and Dan nodded. "She looks almost like me. She's human. What kind of trick are you pulling. Is this a fetish of yours," she snapped. "No it's her, I mean the doll is you, is her, I mean," Dan was blurting out random nonsense at this point.

Phil stepped in front of Dan to shut him up. "Hi I'm Phil, it's nice to meet you," he smiled. "Finally a normal person. Could you tell your friend I'm not interested," she asked. "We respect that but we really need you to trust us. We aren't lying, I promise! This is weird for us too. We just want to help(Y/n)." Phil said gently. "Y/n? How did you know my name," she asked. "It's her name too. She's the living doll," said Phil. (Y/n) and (Nickname) held their gaze for a while before (Nickname) sighed saying, "You're crazy too." "DADDY ISN'T CRAZY!" Screamed (Y/n) and everyone jumped.

Her eyes developing tears. "She couldn't stop the tears. "Daddy... isn't crazy," she said through her crying. Phil huffed her and Dan looked sadly at (Y/n). "Wait you're her daddy," asked (Nickname) looking at Dan. "Yeah I made her," he said looking her in the eyes. "Then why did you make her look like me," she asked. "I don't know," he said looking back at (Y/n). "You guys better go," she said opening her door. "No wait," Dan said reaching his arm out, but she closed the door.

"Damn it," said Dan. "Hey it's fine, how about we let her think and come back tomorrow," said Phil and (Y/n) nodded. "You two go back. I'm staying here," said Dan. "What!" Said Phil surprised. "I'm serious. I know she's the one. Please," said Dan meekly. "Ok I trust you. Let's go (Y/n)," said Phil. "You sure Daddy," she said wiping her eyes. "I'm sure," he smiled petting her head. She smiled and they walked off to find a taxi.

Dan next to her steps and sat down. "I'll wait all night it I have to," he said buttoning up his jacket.