The color of her eyes can't be matched with thread

Dan walked into his room and pulled out a box of scrap fabrics/thread/random craft stuff that was left over from a video. "Ok seems everything in here is a shade of black.... should I make her more colorful?" He thought looking at all the fabric pieces. "I'm taking this waaaaay to seriously," sighed Dan. "I don't hear crafting Daniel," yelled Phil from the living room before laughing. "Hey you never said I had a time limit!," he called back.

He shook the box onto him bead to get a better look at everything. He found two (e/c) buttons for her eyes, (skin/c) felt for her skin, and (h/c) for her hair. "Perfect now I just need to pick a dress color. This should be easy," he said confidently. He looked and looked but there was nothing good to use. After a bit he paused. "I guess I can cut up an old shirt," he said to himself before raiding his closet.

He found an old shirt that he thought he lost years ago it was a soft black color and soft to the touch. He brought it out and printed out a stencil from the tutorial. Dan looked up a tutorial on YouTube and began cutting out his pieces carefully so it wouldn't look like a sloppy mess. If he was going to win this bet he was going to do it right. "Phil you're going down!" Dan laughed. "I'm pretty confident that I won't," Phil called back. "What time even is it," asked Dan as he looked at his phone.

2:36am

"Well shit. I still had a video to edit. Oh well I guess they can wait another day. Sorry guys," he said to himself as he finished sewing the dress part of the doll. He looked at his progress and smiled. "This isn't as hard as I thought it would be. "Ow," he yelled pricking himself with the needle. "I jinxed myself," Dan sighed.

Phil popped his head in, "hey are you going to be up all night? Remember we have plans to go to brunch with the guys," said Phil. "Hey don't peek and I know. Trust me I'll be done soon. Goodnight," said Dan looking up from his project. "Goodnight," smiled Phil as he waved the closed the door behind him.

"Don't worry, you'll be perfect," Dan smiled as he held the small pieces of fabric.