Life filled Eyes

"So you can talk!" Said Dan. "Or it's like a Pokémon and can only say it's name," whispered Phil. She tilted her head again before stumbling towards Dan. She lifted her arms and began to jump. "Dan pick her up," smiled Phil now amused. "I'm not touching it. What if it's trying to kill me," whispered Dan. "Oh come on," Phil insisted. Dan gulped before picking her up with both hands.

He brought her up to his eye level as she swung her feet side to side. "I guess it is kinda cute," he smiled. She looked super excited, before she started to glow! Dan and Phil froze. The doll began to grow. Dan now had his hands on the waist to a girl. She was about (height), with (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and she was in a similar black dress like the one Dan made her. She was adorable and Dan quickly put his arms up. They both screamed and (Y/n) looked confused. "What's happening!!" Yelled Dan. "Who are you," yelled Phil.

"Hello. My name is (Y/n) and I was made by him," she pointed at Dan and he let out a nervous laugh. "But you were a doll. Now you're....you're-" "you're a lady," Phil interrupted Dan and she smiled. "I don't know what I am. I was made of fabric, now I feel blood run through my veins. And it's all thanks to daddy," she smiled and Dans face turned bright red. "Please don't call me Daddy," he said quickly. "Yeah people may get the wrong idea," chuckled Phil.

"So how about we sit down and let this sink in," said Dan. "Good idea," said Phil and she nodded. They sat in the lounge, (Y/n) sat between them. "So do you know anything about yourself," asked Dan. (Y/n) looked at her hands and sighed, "not even a little bit." "Hey that's ok. We'll find out who you were meant to be," smiled Phil. "Really?" (Y/n) asked unsure. "Absolutely," said Dan. "Plus we know where to start," smiled Phil. "Where," asked Dan. "Her original purpose for living," smirked Phil. "Oh now Phi-."

"Yep so (Y/n) meet your new boyfriend Dan Howell," cheered Phil.